**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

lol
memphisboi you been around for a grip..... I remember you posting a lot on HT
if you go to a DENTIST and a DENTIST only and get an official mold of your 8, i'll do it, but email me for a quote

^
laugh.gif

Speaking of rose gold...

I'm about to let this IF & Co fully iced out cross (4ct/10kt) / 14kt 4mm 28inch beaded chain set up go for crazy cheap!

I'll get the appraisal done first thing so the buyer has all the paper work. All I basically need is my money back for the cross and I'll give the chain away for nothing...
eek.gif

Found the perfect home and need to make moves asap.

2nuu0qt.jpg

20r1kll.jpg

t06iyr.jpg

k9f3gg.jpg

2eoijd3.jpg

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Alright NT brethren I need some advice ... Broke up with my gf back in August , We were engaged for almost a year. Took back the ring and I want to get rid of it.

Its 1ct Round Cut E SI2 EGL Certified and the band is 14k white gold with .68ct in it.

Whats the best way to go about it? Sell the diamond and the band seperate?

Anyone????

so Cease just came to my store to *$+*!$%@ with me for a few and he showed me this pic that someone sent him on twitter.. def a classic pic right after Mase had Jacob make him a Jesus

Originally Posted by Aair16

Speaking of rose gold...

I'm about to let this IF & Co fully iced out cross (4ct/10kt) / 14kt 4mm 28inch beaded chain set up go for crazy cheap!

I'll get the appraisal done first thing so the buyer has all the paper work. All I basically need is my money back for the cross and I'll give the chain away for nothing...
eek.gif

Found the perfect home and need to make moves asap.

2nuu0qt.jpg

20r1kll.jpg

t06iyr.jpg

k9f3gg.jpg

2eoijd3.jpg

Where is the IF & Co stamp?

Got a lil piece from IF&CO today. Took a lil longer than expected but it was the holidays so it was good.
Thanks to Ben and Jeff over there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

9a1fki.jpg

What's the name of Yeezy's watch?

I could be mistaken but it looks like a yellow gold Rolex Daytona. I think he rocked it in the Otis video too

for the new year.....
BABY-KUFI-JESUS1.jpg

baby size (medium) 

heavier than the regular OG baby jesus and almost 6 carats so more diamond weight to it

more on the blog obviously

happy new year

Originally Posted by dboulders

so Cease just came to my store to *$+*!$%@ with me for a few and he showed me this pic that someone sent him on twitter.. def a classic pic right after Mase had Jacob make him a Jesus
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom