**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by pianoman52

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Here we go... my other Yellow set up w/ no Diamonds just CUBAN all 18k to match my Pressy.... Hope you like
419931_2779881220496_1362134714_32454278_1008200353_n.jpg

424812_2779886980640_1362134714_32454280_1136940428_n.jpg

407517_2779889300698_1362134714_32454281_2145042442_n.jpg

Got damn jimmy 
pimp.gif

Wadup Jimmy? You look like this dude i chopped it up with last year at PURE (LV) when Chris Brown was performing. If that was, in fact, you and your homies were blinding the whole VIP area. Good times.
smokin.gif

HAhahahah... During the Paquio fight weekend right?!? Yessir thats was us in the building... I was heavier then but Whats good homie? Hope all is well...

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Got damn jimmy 
pimp.gif

Wadup Jimmy? You look like this dude i chopped it up with last year at PURE (LV) when Chris Brown was performing. If that was, in fact, you and your homies were blinding the whole VIP area. Good times.
smokin.gif

HAhahahah... During the Paquio fight weekend right?!? Yessir thats was us in the building... I was heavier then but Whats good homie? Hope all is well...
yup! Pacquiao weekend! Keep doin your thang man! 
smokin.gif

For the people that were questioning the width and weight of my cuban...        

x25c45.jpg
  Hopefully this is a better picture. And on the scale... 

20l2rc.jpg

smokin.gif

yup! Pacquiao weekend! Keep doin your thang man! 
smokin.gif
Fasho homie... Maybe well see eachother again. God Bless

that aint 9mm or 10mm its more like 13-14mm ?? still its mad heavy... is it gold or silver?

Originally Posted by rakim

that aint 9mm or 10mm its more like 13-14mm ?? still its mad heavy... is it gold or silver?

No disrespect to anyone that rocks silver but I would NEVER rock silver. EVER. Its gold 14k and yea Its more like 14mm.

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

fam it was so random running into you on COD 
laugh.gif
 the odds, by the way Im Asap murk em 
pimp.gif

I was wondering who kept asking if I'm from NT in that game.

Back to that cuban, that's definitely looks like it's more than 9mm. The cuban I bought from LAX is 8mm and looks big, but that looks really brolic.

Nice Day Date II Jimmyboi. That watch looks perfect the way it is. Your cuban chain doesn't have a clasp?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

who much that cuban set you back diego?

I bought it a few yrs ago with a jesus piece from canal st. The piece was 100 grams but was ehh. The setup at the time ran me 10,800.

Originally Posted by Diego Delgado

Originally Posted by NooEra

That cuban is dope sir it sits so perfect
pimp.gif
(paws)

Thanks but my cuban has nothing on Jimmyboi's 18k setup.
Appreciate the comment Diego but yours looks thicker than mine... i like it alot and that jesus is sick i need to get one like that.

slickp42189
son, where do you think the chains come from? francos and things? they're not made here. they're made overseas. so they have to be shipped.

as for that pic above.

yes, for the most part that day all of that minus the ipad fits in that bag and I carry that bag pretty much everyday I work. today minus the gold coins and then add whatever's being delivered.

diego, better pic, but that's definitely closer to a 12 or 13mm chain, 

Frank, my cuban I wear is a 9 and 14k and solid as can be and is 239 grams, no way that chain is 9mm. but what would I know? I only deal with this every single day for almost a decade so maybe i'm the wrong person to ask.

jimmyboi lol. 18k? you crazy boi haha

Originally Posted by Diego Delgado

Originally Posted by NooEra

That cuban is dope sir it sits so perfect
pimp.gif
(paws)

Thanks but my cuban has nothing on Jimmyboi's 18k setup.
Appreciate the comment Diego but yours looks thicker than mine... i like it alot and that jesus is sick i need to get one like that.

Thanks homie, much respect.

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by YMCMB

how wide is the cuban? 9? 10?
Back to that cuban, that's definitely looks like it's more than 9mm. The cuban I bought from LAX is 8mm and looks big, but that looks really brolic.
Frank, my cuban I wear is a 9 and 14k and solid as can be and is 239 grams, no way that chain is 9mm. but what would I know? I only deal with this every single day for almost a decade so maybe i'm the wrong person to ask.
What?

dPQgo.jpg

bc7389a6215011e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

f2e8919c50f411e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

fb37850651f311e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

e774df3a51c311e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

AlE51cNCEAAaHa7.jpg:large

AhnERFeCQAA0P_s.jpg:large

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

slickp42189
son, where do you think the chains come from? francos and things? they're not made here. they're made overseas. so they have to be shipped.

as for that pic above.

yes, for the most part that day all of that minus the ipad fits in that bag and I carry that bag pretty much everyday I work. today minus the gold coins and then add whatever's being delivered.

diego, better pic, but that's definitely closer to a 12 or 13mm chain, 

jimmyboi lol. 18k? you crazy boi haha
so nothing is made in the US?

Back
Top Bottom