**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^^ at wendys, no less.

arab and solja boy are clowns. bleek at least had/has marginal talent. im sure bleek is still seein checks from the ROC days.

My man Bleek will NEVER take the du-rag off.
laugh.gif

And id say Tyga gets his money from shows. He's been on tour since b4 his album dropped.

If you had Bleeks head you would never take that Du-Rag of either
laugh.gif
Bleek is like Gayle to Oprah

Originally Posted by L7OSER

My man Bleek will NEVER take the du-rag off.
laugh.gif

And id say Tyga gets his money from shows. He's been on tour since b4 his album dropped.

I would say that and ringtone money

He should shave his hair off and just go bald (MJ, KG etc) I don't see what's wrong with that.

I know alot of you guys watch college/nba basketball. Next time you're watching a game on ABC or ESPN, peep how many of his songs play going into and outof commercials. That's where he's getting a ton of money I would bet my life.

M.A.D.E. was a solid album. Bleek ain't that bad of a rapper. it's just that nobody bothered to check for him

lmao...ya'll aint young i know...

actin like bleek aint have 2 plat and 2 gold plaques.
plus he been tourin since reasonable doubt.

he aint got that hov cake....

but im sure he prolly got more cake than prolly...90% of rappers who aint named luda nelly or 50.

plus he dont even floss like that. ive never seen bleek with nothin but a roc peice or a cross or a jesus.
he dont rock big ol "memph bleek is" peices...

am I the only person who thinks Bleek is a decent rapper?
and I'm pretty sure Bleek is a millionaire regardless of how (I'm sure you know 1 rumor that is true is that Jay takes care of all his peeps VERY WELL)
I wouldn't care if my hairline looked like Frankenstein's, I'd be smiling crazy. but yeh man, take off the doo rag.

and Tyga? why y'all counting his paper? why y'all care so much?
he gets a few G's each show and appearance and he does a few shows a week and he got advances, he has some endorsements and he does have a new album budgetand stuff. I don't question it, so I don't see why anyone else should.

I remember Jay sayin Bleek would be a millionaire for the rest of his life regardless... being a YES man to a Music/Business Mogul FTW!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

am I the only person who thinks Bleek is a decent rapper?
and I'm pretty sure Bleek is a millionaire regardless of how (I'm sure you know 1 rumor that is true is that Jay takes care of all his peeps VERY WELL)
I wouldn't care if my hairline looked like Frankenstein's, I'd be smiling crazy. but yeh man, take off the doo rag.

and Tyga? why y'all counting his paper? why y'all care so much?
he gets a few G's each show and appearance and he does a few shows a week and he got advances, he has some endorsements and he does have a new album budget and stuff. I don't question it, so I don't see why anyone else should.
Bleek is a decent rapper, but why waste time in the studio when you could chilling in say the south of France BALLLLIINNGG
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as far Tyga, *50 cent* slow money is better than no money *50 cent* , he too is living the life, i see ya blog
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom