**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

http://www.businessinside...gers-gold-to-fall-2012-5
JIM ROGERS: Here's What Would Cause Gold To Dive 40% To 50%

Rogers said he expects gold prices to fall further and believes they could tumble 40-50 percent off their top if India were to stop its gold imports or if Europeans were to sell their gold

"...There's an element in India in the last several months which is very strongly saying we've got all this money tied up in gold which is not good for the economy. If we could just get the money into circulation instead of locked up on Indian wives or Indian vaults it would be good for the economy. And there's also a huge group saying that one of the big reasons we have this huge balance of trade deficit is because we buy all this gold and put it in the closet. Let's stop that. Now if they did that it would be devastating for gold. Gold would certainly go down 40% - 50% from its top. I doubt they would do anything that dramatic that quickly, if Europeans suddenly said they were going to dump their gold, or if they were forced to, that too would put a big drop on gold."

If gold indeed does drop that much I wouldn't even be mad I'd be losing hundreds of dollars maybe even thousands but I would just keep buying it at the lower prices 
Then I could really get a big cuban link 

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

wm15oi.jpg

look how poor these old IF jesus pieces looked, gawd damn

It's hard to tell from such a small pic, so here's a bigger won two help.

img01022k.jpg

won two? 
roll.gif
 you troll
that looks better but your other jesus pieces >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If gold indeed does drop that much I wouldn't even be mad I'd be losing hundreds of dollars maybe even thousands but I would just keep buying it at the lower prices 
yep. i think if europe goes into a super tailspin and greece is forced out da EU they'll have to sell their gold to cover their losses.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yep. i think if europe goes into a super tailspin and greece is forced out da EU they'll have to sell their gold to cover their losses.
Feel me, we finna get it in one way or another but this way would be better and cheaper 
pimp.gif

Cats finna ball out a bit more too

Everything is manipulated by the powers that be whether its gold , diamonds, whatever. I mean it benefits most of the people who follow this thread. 

yo this dude from vintage frames has these rappers walking around with gold plated chains 
laugh.gif

they're cool but meh at the same time 

yo this dude from vintage frames has these rappers walking around with gold plated chains 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
i bets is those blouse lookin chains i see some of da hipster rappers i seen don lately.

laugh.gif

sick.gif
i bets is those blouse lookin chains i see some of da hipster rappers i seen don lately.
2441uuw.jpg

14uyq04.jpg

seen 2 chainz rocking crap similar to this. which is all plated 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
2441uuw.jpg

14uyq04.jpg

seen 2 chainz rocking crap similar to this. which is all plated 
eyes.gif
wale be rockin that chanel joint too....cats bout to play out gold......again
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom