**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

:lol: this thread isn't influential these rappers are just followers. Ye wears costume jewelry around MBDTF era, soon enough everyone is rocking costume jewelry. Hov & Ye popularize Rollie's again, everybody cops a rollie. They rock the og cubans and jesus pieces, everybody cops a heavy cuban. It's really redundant.

I'm glad the rollie trend amped back up again though. Those iced breits that EVERY rapper had were sooo awful :x

Last edited:
To me this is the best Jesus combo next to the All gold, Yellow hair and White crown like Frank Mucas joint...

tumblr_ldathtG5zs1qbxj23o1_1280.jpg

:lol: this thread isn't influential these rappers are just followers. Ye wears costume jewelry around MBDTF era, soon enough everyone is rocking costume jewelry. Hov & Ye popularize Rollie's again, everybody cops a rollie. They rock the og cubans and jesus pieces, everybody cops a heavy cuban. It's really redundant.

I'm glad the rollie trend amped back up again though. Those iced breits that EVERY rapper had were sooo awful :x

I dunno.... rappers back then had way more different variations of jewelry back in da day...

I remember when jesus pieces were STRICTLY a NYC thing...west coast & da south had they own style.

Last edited:
My guess has to be they are bang bang or he getting them for free from a jeweler who needs promotion.

berg made the beat for the variant Rick Ross song Wayne did, not a star remix

Atleast that's what berg said

ludacris
sick.gif

BTW, it think this thread is alot more influential then anybody would care to admit.... i mean damn, now everyone out here rockin hefty cubans, ONLY doing OG yellow gold,

and more or less got different iterations of da jacob/tito jesus piece
laugh.gif
How do you sound right now? 
laugh.gif

ludacris
sick.gif

BTW, it think this thread is alot more influential then anybody would care to admit.... i mean damn, now everyone out here rockin hefty cubans, ONLY doing OG yellow gold,

and more or less got different iterations of da jacob/tito jesus piece
laugh.gif
How do you sound right now? 
laugh.gif
ben baller's jewelry persona was forged right on this site, u a fish outta water in this thread b, >D

Back
Top Bottom