**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yeah I want to splurge on something too...Someone Steve Nash me with the contact info....:nerd:

Also, anyone see Flo-Rida with the OD Jesus Piece on 106 today? :lol: :smh:

EDIT: Pic Obtained.

369fm.jpg

PO

Looks like a bar of soap.

i wouldn't be surprised if some of these Cubans were 8kt gold.. still would cost a grip at these ridiculous prices!

Last edited:
Quick ??? To all the jewelers how much would something like this cost me. I know the prices fluctuate due to many things but a estimate would be helpful. Think I want to upgrade wifey ring with in the next year. Thanks

ninja what happen to moissanite (sp) you was reppin that ish hard many volumes ago
i still subscribe to it,

da problem is people are idiots when it comes to jewelry, they take da logic they use on clothes and apply it to stones..

so now if a stone is a white clear stone brilliant cut, and its not a "diamond" then its a "fake diamond" accordingly to them

meanwhile sapphire stones, diamonds and moissanite are both distinct gems with their own properties.

i blame da Debeers brainwashing.

That ring I asked about is moissanite and its like 3k

I was trying to see what it would cost if it was diamonds

That ring I asked about is moissanite and its like 3k

I was trying to see what it would cost if it was diamonds
all you have to do is cross reference da moissanite ct with diamond ct

moissanite CT is measured in MM cuz it weighs different then diamonds in da same size CT

i still subscribe to it,

da problem is people are idiots when it comes to jewelry, they take da logic they use on clothes and apply it to stones..

so now if a stone is a white clear stone brilliant cut, and its not a "diamond" then its a "fake diamond" accordingly to them

meanwhile sapphire stones, diamonds and moissanite are both distinct gems with their own properties.

Why have lab diamonds not become more mainstream yet?

i still subscribe to it,

Why have lab diamonds not become more mainstream yet?
because da powers that be have made a concerted effort to blackball their attempts at entering da market in a big way.

and da extrapolation of "well if it was grown in a lab for a few days it doesn't have da same MEANING as if it was grown for million of years"

and then equate that with women da "real thing from nature" and then justifying da ridiculous price mark up.

because da powers that be have made a concerted effort to blackball their attempts at entering da market in a big way.

and da extrapolation of "well if it was grown in a lab for a few days it doesn't have da same MEANING as if it was grown for million of years"

and then equate that with women da "real thing from nature" and then justifying da ridiculous price mark up.

How would you and I cop say an iced Cuban with lab diamonds? Mind as well do that since diamond value goes to the toilet when you try sell it back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom