**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Another set of Jewelry I am particularly fond of is this

there are a few different variations of this. Something like 25 stacks each. CuDi and Hov got a couple of them.
I like these giraffe bracelets too (i have also seen panther versions of them).

now those are gaudy and ghetto fabolous. the cuban links bracelet (reminds me of Raekwon every time I say it), I picture a high class, born rich, daddy's girl as its primary audience
i thought you were a female when you mentioned that you would rock these bracelets... 
grin.gif

do these stones really have value? you think i can sell it for a quick sale and if so at what price ?price tag says 960$ tanzanite stones the chain is 10k weighs .5 grams :lol: and the pendant weighs 2.3 and 14k im guessing its mostly stone weight

I like a lot of girl bracelets and wouldnt be ashamed to rock em if I could afford them
like this watch and the bracelet to the right

pretty much anything on this pic except for whatever that huge gold piece is on the far right.

I have always wanted a chain like this. LIke the short thick chains for some reason. Long ones just look weird to me.

I really want one like this one!

I find those pieces to be less girly than a lot of **** these rappers are wearing.

Also I found out my chain that I thought was fake is real. It just isn't 24 karat. My dad gave it to me and he said he bought it in switzerland. I think it is 14 karat. But the clasp is broken.

:smh:

mad romo

Thanks, I've always been a fan of white gold.

and for anyone's info, Daniel charges 10% more for white gold, and about 4% more for rose gold. I always thought it would be the same price regardless of color.

white Jesus above looks great on a white Cuban, very fitting. wish i had better sense when i copped Franco's.

^ Dope on going white gold as well when everyone doing gold. :pimp:

After seeing daniel's ability to make silver cubans there's no way id rock a white gold chain.

I had a white gold chain once upon a time, people treated it like if i was rockin a sterling joint.

Ninja considering rocking silver? Say it ain't so... 0]

I am tellin' ya'll, Daniel got that heat. That lil store they got is crazy, every size cuban you can think of. Yellow gold everywhere. They got those old school huge St. Lazarus pieces in there too. They got two stores, one is just for cuban links. The other one is a pawn shop with iced out AP and Breitling watches.

Last edited:
Ninja please reference imaginary player with a combination of the rant at the end of destroy ans rebuild by Nas.

In short you cannot worry about these dusty *** People. Shine regardless!

After seeing daniel's ability to make silver cubans there's no way id rock a white gold chain.

I had a white gold chain once upon a time, people treated it like if i was rockin a sterling joint.

That diamond bracelet was LAX own. He used to post in here but I hurt his feelings so now he is pouting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom