**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Side note, Ben on Instagram not flexing but exaggerating again! He's borderline an implosive old lying fart. Saying Rosses chain still isn't bigger than Jonas old joint lol but how is it not bigger or heavier?

I Ben told ya'll bout that dude lyin on here.

He probably wasnt, but yea jonas was waaay ahead da gold resurgence.

I don't even know about Instagram or all that, there is no denying that Jonas was killin the yellow gold game, dude still be lyin tho.

2a0c9z7.jpg

2ajpesg.jpg

hov rockin ye's chain?

Salute to LAXjewelryco.com  for hooking up the diamond stud chain, it was sparkling in the club.

*jawdrop* who made this handcuff & price?

LAX made it, couldn't tell you a price tho, hit him up.

Does anyone know what happened to all of Joans' jewelry?

Specifically the Panda piece? I asked Ben on IG but he was too busy going at his haters. :lol:

obviously all of riff raff's ish is bang bang

but what about the mad decent chain

claims it cost 45k

diplo def getting money but ish is suspect IMO

Dog Tags from Icebox....6 ctw White Diamonds, 5.25 ctw Black Diamonds set in 14k White Gold

obviously all of riff raff's ish is bang bang

but what about the mad decent chain

claims it cost 45k

diplo def getting money but ish is suspect IMO
icebox makes his pieces, I think some of his stuff is real but ugly as hell

Last edited:
Somebody on here knows who made that Mad Decent piece, and they have taco sauce on their white tee. :wink:

Jc holding a grudge

How im holding a grudge when i been tellin people to cop from him? If I had a grudge I would make his website hilarious again. I always been clownin LAX, he knows what's up. It's only two people on here who know how to get in touch with me in real life, and he is one of 'em.

Last edited:
How im holding a grudge when i been tellin people to cop from him? If I had a grudge I would make his website hilarious again. I always been clownin LAX, he knows what's up. It's only two people on here who know how to get in touch with me in real life, and he is one of 'em.

chea 8)

whats that division medallion?

I wanna say thats someone on State Prop chain. Maybe Freeway...?

That yellow gold ROC chain is just :smokin. Seeing that picture of Lizzie...is he still locked up?

Last edited:
I wanna say thats someone on State Prop chain. Maybe Freeway...?

That yellow gold ROC chain is just
smokin.gif
. Seeing that picture of Lizzie...is he still locked up?
he's doing 10 years for murder
so we're really gonna sit here n front like this is normal huh

Back
Top Bottom