**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by youngcurse

just was surfing online and seen swizz beatz with this on smh
swizz-beatz-photo-of-the-day-2011-08-07-300x400.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

F!!!n rude man
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

I was on Tv Johnny's site an I was wondering what kind of stones these stones were? The purple one is about a bill and the blk & white one is a bill fifteen. I'm guessing they are cz's jus because of the price alone but some of the other ones acutally says weather they're cz's or not so idk....

BOB0131_1.jpg

BOB0170_1.jpg

i always loved that Tito Mold.. i've had a friends in my hands a few years ago. i wish i took pics of it back then. well here is my first set up. its a 14kt white gold miami cuban and a canal st mold jesus.. i bought this when i was 18 and thought i was killin them. i was thinking about having the chain dipped yellow to go with my enamel jesus but i havent made up my mind.. well here it is..

its a heavy piece

here is my enamel jesus from LAX..

im also selling my Breitling Bentley 6.75 if anyone is interested. pm for more details and if you want any specific pics..

this is my hublot 42mm chrono this is my everyday watch.. got it from essentialwatches.com

the other watches from my collection are Rolex President FACTORY diamond face and bezel with sapphires, a couple invictas and a Tag.. i'll post pics of them when i have a chance.

Originally Posted by YMCMB

my questions is, with gold prices going up......what happened to ninjahood's jesus piece on layaway? I feel like he always avoids that question.

Nah, he's just answered it a lot and people always bring it back up....now I may not like ninjahood, but he has been straight forward about the "Layaway Piece"

Originally Posted by dboulders

i always loved that Tito Mold.. i've had a friends in my hands a few years ago. i wish i took pics of it back then. well here is my first set up. its a 14kt white gold miami cuban and a canal st mold jesus.. i bought this when i was 18 and thought i was killin them. i was thinking about having the chain dipped yellow to go with my enamel jesus but i havent made up my mind.. well here it is..

Don't dip it. Seems like a waste of money to me since it'll wear off. That cuban though
pimp.gif
. Better than my set up when I was in high school. I had those hood styled bullet chains
30t6p3b.gif

Tyga rocking the mini kufi joints?

Its a Rolex Submariner bought it 1996... I also got the receipt/certificate but I didnt feel I need to put that up unless someone wants it...

do43gw.jpg

2rooy8o.jpg

mmtljt.jpg

33lz4ax.jpg

23s82hi.jpg

aky069.jpg

ddyp11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom