**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

142858447.jpg

142855101.jpg

109516181.jpg

Originally Posted by inter1032

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

New Bracelet for my yellow set... More pics coming after i'm done moving. Might just put on all dem and show out HAHAHA 
550113_3149028968959_1362134714_32610007_1004069786_n.jpg

nice, who'd you get that from?
From King... REALLY debating on when i wanna ice out my Watch... Been very tempted Lately.
 I usually don't address haters but ima do it this ONE TIME ONLY. I hear Haters keepin my name in their mouth like its a **** or somthing. Well heres the ONLY Message to the ones that got something negative to say... ANYHATER ANYTIME ANYPLACE ANYWHERE... Lets see who got more Jewelry & money then who. NOT INVESTMENT money I'm Talkin' STRAIGHT CASH and THEIR OWN JEWELRY, %@$# you bought out the store yourself to wear not to sell. LETS PLAY BIG BANK TAKE LITTLE BANK if you bout that...  and everyone including yourself know who you are so step up to the plate if you REAL or stay behind your computer screen & keep playin' with yo +$!%$...  "Its ok, i'll wait..." (Katt Williams Voice) HAHAHA. A REAL MAN gon say what he want... 

I apologize NT for my foolishness thank you for everyone that showed love and all that... Much Appreciated and Grateful. More pics of MY %@$# coming soon. God BLess

New Bracelet for my yellow set... More pics coming after i'm done moving. Might just put on all dem and show out HAHAHA 

From King... REALLY debating on when i wanna ice out my Watch... Been very tempted Lately.
 I usually don't address haters but ima do it this ONE TIME ONLY. I hear Haters keepin my name in their mouth like its a **** or somthing. Well heres the ONLY Message to the ones that got something negative to say... ANYHATER ANYTIME ANYPLACE ANYWHERE... Lets see who got more Jewelry & money then who. NOT INVESTMENT money I'm Talkin' STRAIGHT CASH and THEIR OWN JEWELRY, %@$# you bought out the store yourself to wear not to sell. LETS PLAY BIG BANK TAKE LITTLE BANK if you bout that...  and everyone including yourself know who you are so step up to the plate if you REAL or stay behind your computer screen & keep playin' with yo +$!%$...  "Its ok, i'll wait..." (Katt Williams Voice) HAHAHA. A REAL MAN gon say what he want... 

I apologize NT for my foolishness thank you for everyone that showed love and all that... Much Appreciated and Grateful. More pics of MY %@$# coming soon. God BLess

Whoa! Pump your brakes, big bad wolf!

Factory diamonds, pls.  That watch is too beautiful to be flooded with aftermarket.

Just my $0.02.

I wouldn't. Keep it classy.
Many watches got RUINED by Houston/Southern rappers.

Originally Posted by PTone

Factory diamonds, pls.  That watch is too beautiful to be flooded with aftermarket.

Just my $0.02.
You right bout that but the only messed up ting when buying a factory rolex that you must own it for 2 years before adding anything factory to it... thats why i been so hesitant thanks for your opinion Much love everyone God Bless

Originally Posted by Prada G

Appreciate everyone with their comments and opinions... I can gaurentee you if and when i do ice this thing out it won't be ruined. it will be #DoneRight and one of the cleanest youll see. Its not us Southern or houston rappers that ruin it they got trashy jewelry everywhere round the world. its all about perference and thru out my years of jewelry i'm grown and learned more and still learning more. MOre pics coming soon

some paisa rings too if you know anything about that lol but i like the rolex type ring i did with the sapphires

Originally Posted by Prada G

sick.gif

yo.. on the real.

dont touch that bezel b...

laugh.gif

its too clean as is... set off so perfectly with the beads
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom