**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I really do not understand how y'all feeling these infant sized pendants now. Come on a micro Jesus and now these at 1 inch? I would rather cop a large silver charm then a baby gold one.

When you come from an upper class society you will get laughed at by your peers if you wear something even as large as a Jesus piece.
If you appreciate the style then small things like that are perfect to wear in any setting.

Sorry to sound uppity, but thats the reality.

Pretty much any jewelry at all will get you laughed at in upper class society. Really, only a gold dress watch is acceptable "bling".

i didn't know Carmelo had Knowledge of Self:

media

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

How much a good length Gold Cuban link of good quality run for these days ?

like the ones attached to the jesus piece .

36-38 a gram for 14k. You will spend at least $5500, probably more.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Originally Posted by larolex

1 inch kanye angels in stock.

14k rose, white & yellow gold

I %@+% with these heavy!
aye I want commission on each one sold
laugh.gif

but shout to LAX....wanted a charm for my moms...liked the kanye angel but the reg size was too big for her so he made me a mini one...added her birthstone ...came out
pimp.gif

only got a quick pic before i left town

346nhvk.jpg

where do you go to get these?? I'm really feeling them

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I really do not understand how y'all feeling these infant sized pendants now. Come on a micro Jesus and now these at 1 inch? I would rather cop a large silver charm then a baby gold one.

When you come from an upper class society you will get laughed at by your peers if you wear something even as large as a Jesus piece.
If you appreciate the style then small things like that are perfect to wear in any setting.

Sorry to sound uppity, but thats the reality.

Pretty much any jewelry at all will get you laughed at in upper class society. Really, only a gold dress watch is acceptable "bling".
What about rings?

I guess some of Gucci's stuff is real

Gucci Mane
Loses $270K Diamond War

Exclusive
0530-gucci-mane-ring-getty-1.jpg

Rapper Gucci Mane just lost a $270,000 battle in court -- after a jewelry company in Georgia sued the rapper for stealing a buttload of diamonds ... and won.

A&A Diamonds retained attorney Vivian Uchitel (no relation) to file the lawsuit earlier this year in Henry County, claiming it loaned the rapper a $130,000 diamond pinky ring ... in addition to a diamond necklace and bracelet worth $110,000.

According to the lawsuit, Gucci had 15 days to pay for the goods or return them -- and he did neither ... coughing up only $40,000.

A&A sued for a total of $274,523.34 -- the $200,000 jewelry balance plus interest and attorneys' fees.

Gucci never showed up in court, so a default judgment was entered against the rapper in April. A lien was then placed on the rapper's property.

Gucci still hasn't responded to the action

Originally Posted by larolex

1 inch kanye angels in stock.

14k rose, white & yellow gold
ohhhh-weee!!! those are nice...i ain't a bulky chain type of guy so those would work perfectly for me...how much these running for??? and what type of chain are you using on them???
and maybe sombody else can help me, but i wanna know an estimate on how much it wold cost for a 14k rose gold bottom grill...

Back
Top Bottom