**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

MICRO-BABY-FULL-XL-JESUS.jpg

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

HUGE thank you to Robert at L.A.X. Jewelry Co. for this beautiful angel pendant. Not only is it well-crafted, but it was also packaged with care and I couldn't have asked for better communication during the transaction. With the somewhat unexpected passing of my grandfather last Tuesday, while this piece had already been ordered and was in the mail, this angel will always have a special meaning to me. Looking forward to doing business in the future Robert. Thanks again bro. Couldn't be happier with my purchase
happy.gif

Note: Pendant is attached to my 24 inch 6 mm miami cuban link and both pictures were taken with flash

Looking good.

I can't be the only person that thinks those Jesus pieces look off from other people's like python, frank mucus, or jchambers. Jus something about it does not look the same.

nice angel jumpmankb.

Originally Posted by I GET MONEY

I can't be the only person that thinks those Jesus pieces look off from other people's like python, frank mucus, or jchambers. Jus something about it does not look the same.

nice angel jumpmankb.

Yea it is. None of these Jesus' are spot on with the Jacob mold there's always something that just looks off about them.
Ben will tell you that their molds are spot on and virtually they are but again they aren't exact. IF&CO's execution is flawless 

nonetheless.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by I GET MONEY

nice angel jumpmankb.

Yea it is. None of these Jesus' are spot on with the Jacob mold there's always something that just looks off about them.
Ben will tell you that their molds are spot on and virtually they are but again they aren't exact. IF&CO's execution is flawless 

nonetheless.

I've said it a few times before in this thread speaking in regards to the crown. I think the crowns are lacking and that's one of the reasons it does look different than the Jacob mold. I never liked the IF crowns. I have to say I do like the yellow gold Jesus above, it looks brolic. Don't like the crown on it.

NLV's jesus is a great piece! I too would have like to see it inyellow gold! It would be cool to see a picture of someone wearing every size jesus with different sized cuban's or bead chains! I still think it does not matter at all that this apparently is not spot on too the jacob mold! I think these look better! Could anyone tell me how much it would cost to buy a gold chain in 18k from a place like IF&Co? I know the price of gold oz wise and gram wise for 18k and 14k but not what a store would charge! I'm guessing someone out there has bought a chain from him?

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

As much as I love the simplicity of a nice jesus piece I dont understand why anyone were to rock one unless they were a bible thumper

maybe most these guys are I dk but that just my opinion. Looks wise I would cop in a heartbeat (if possible lol) but I dont rock with jesus like that/enough to justify ever buying one unless I had it like that and it was nothing.

Every time I see Big Sean's lion piece tho I like it more and more. Real clean, one of the cleanest out there right now imo

Also how come these guys like Rick Ross cant afford or buy a nice piece? His Jesus pieces be looking extra doodoo
I've been thinking about a lion for quite some time now actually. I feel like the whole jesus piece thing while is a classic is done way too often and i couldn't do a cross for your reason about the Jesus. I've had my cuban since i was about 16 and still haven't found the right pendant. When i was in hs i was close to getting an eagle (secretly wanted to be in dipset
roll.gif
) but never found one that i loved.

Originally Posted by CaliOG

NLV's jesus is a great piece! I too would have like to see it inyellow gold! It would be cool to see a picture of someone wearing every size jesus with different sized cuban's or bead chains! I still think it does not matter at all that this apparently is not spot on too the jacob mold! I think these look better! Could anyone tell me how much it would cost to buy a gold chain in 18k from a place like IF&Co? I know the price of gold oz wise and gram wise for 18k and 14k but not what a store would charge! I'm guessing someone out there has bought a chain from him?

Hit up the homie LAX, he has unbeatable prices. I know from experience.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

The chain could be longer imo on that angel clean none the less
Well, the thing about that is, the chain really COULD be longer if I wanted since I bought it at 30 inches and had it sent away to get 6 inches taken off. I still have the extra links in case I want to make it longer in the future but it's exactly how I want it for now. I'm 5'7" so it sits slightly above the bottom of my chest. I'm not really into having chains hang all the way down to my abs/stomach so unless my neck grows when I get older (only 22 right now) I'm straight. 24 inches is still big enough to fit over my head without undoing the clasp. Thanks for the feedback fellas
wink.gif

you must have one tiny neck and head (n/h) for that chocker to fit over your head. 

i have 2 bracelet one in white gold and yellow gold, 2 necklace both white gold, and a white gold charm.
oh yeah...rolex with factory diamond on bezel and a 18k ring with a diamond on the center.
i'm been wondering how much it would cost to get one of my bracelet and necklace dipped or whatever the process to make it into black gold or whatever it would be called.
all of my stuff are 18k and was purchase over 12 years ago and what i paid for back then and see how much gold cost now....WOW is all i can say.
i will post pictures up soon
what is the process of turning a gold bracelet or necklace into black. Can you just simply get it dipped and how much would it cost?
I know it cost $50 dollars if you want your yellow gold dipped into white gold.

Originally Posted by ikoolguy

what is the process of turning a gold bracelet or necklace into black. Can you just simply get it dipped and how much would it cost?
I know it cost $50 dollars if you want your yellow gold dipped into white gold.

Midas whale put a Hyundai kit on a Mercedes S class.

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Speaking of which, I actually like NLV's jesus. It would've been much more ill in Yellow IMO> 
you're bugging, that thing was ugly as eff.
Word. NLV joint was beyond hideous. A total embarrassment. C'mon ppl look at it.

NLV_JESUS_VS_OGJACOB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom