**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by MenteCriminal

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Speaking of which, I actually like NLV's jesus. It would've been much more ill in Yellow IMO> 
you're bugging, that thing was ugly as eff.
Word. NLV joint was beyond hideous. A total embarrassment. C'mon ppl look at it.

NLV_JESUS_VS_OGJACOB.jpg

We're all entitled to our own opinion. But FWIW, I think any Jesus piece looks better in yellow gold.
laugh.gif

Jchambers got me rolling over with laughter! Ebay dos tres thank you for the info! I have been on here for while and Lax has gotten really good at what he does! Is he that much cheaper then Ben though?

Looking back, NLV's Jesus is pretty dope. It def grew on me and I think it would be
a true monster in yellow gold.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Looking back, NLV's Jesus is pretty dope. It def grew on me and I think it would be
a true monster in yellow gold.

It is definitely a monster. Joint looks like an iced out Rocky Dennis. That xl Kanye Jesus looks fiya to me. Nobody can compete with Lax in prices, hilarious mail packaging methods, and the inability to text message rapidly.

haha totally forgot i posted that lol...anyways is it possible to turned it into black gold or whatever its called?

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by CJ863

Nobody can compete with Lax in prices, hilarious mail packaging methods, and the inability to text message rapidly.

LAX does extremely good quality work, and his prices are untouchable, I agree. 
Man I swear to gawd, homie wrapped my piece in like 5 different packages, I thought I was being trolled.
Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by ikoolguy

what is the process of turning a gold bracelet or necklace into black. Can you just simply get it dipped and how much would it cost?
I know it cost $50 dollars if you want your yellow gold dipped into white gold.

Midas whale put a Hyundai kit on a Mercedes S class.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear you and Frank troll too much with the spelling. 
Originally Posted by ikoolguy

haha totally forgot i posted that lol...anyways is it possible to turned it into black gold or whatever its called?

if you're trying to ruin them, just sell them to me I'll put em to go use.

I don't know if this has been posted in here, but I thought it was interesting

Jchambers you a cool dude no **%$! Funny as %*@* too! I was watching some Boo Rosini videos the other day and I swear I saw you in the video with that new diamond chain you bought from lax! I may be wrong but I think you give him a shout out in the video! You were standing in some club! I like that song codename! Thanks for the info on lax fellas I did not know his prices are unbeatable!

Originally Posted by CaliOG

Jchambers you a cool dude no **%$! Funny as %*@* too! I was watching some Boo Rosini videos the other day and I swear I saw you in the video with that new diamond chain you bought from lax! I may be wrong but I think you give him a shout out in the video! You were standing in some club! I like that song codename! Thanks for the info on lax fellas I did not know his prices are unbeatable!
post the video fam

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Originally Posted by CaliOG

post the video fam
Can we settle this once and for all? Is Jchambers who we think he might be?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You would think LAX is sending ceramic Russian dolls filled with powder the way he meticulously wraps each item. No less then 5 USPS envelopes are wrapped around the small jewelry box, surrounded by 5 FedEx envelopes, and lastly at least 5 UPS envelopes for good measure. After all this it is placed in a standard UPS box. Sometimes there are random assorted gifts in the package as well like you might find in a box of cereal. I have been buying stuff from LAX for probably at least 6 years now and dude has taken care of me each time......

JChambers is that dude, I came to his city down south for a weekend a little ways back and wherever we went we were treated VIP......

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

You would think LAX is sending ceramic Russian dolls filled with powder the way he meticulously wraps each item. No less then 5 USPS envelopes are wrapped around the small jewelry box, surrounded by 5 FedEx envelopes, and lastly at least 5 UPS envelopes for good measure. After all this it is placed in a standard UPS box. Sometimes there are random assorted gifts in the package as well like you might find in a box of cereal. I have been buying stuff from LAX for probably at least 6 years now and dude has taken care of me each time......

JChambers is that dude, I came to his city down south for a weekend a little ways back and wherever we went we were treated VIP......

After dealing with Rob aka Lax, I can honestly call him a friend. Dude is mad cool aside the business. 
Yo I got a bone to pick, I got a crap load of bags and boxes but no extra goodies 
ohwell.gif

JChamers show me how to ball like you. 
laugh.gif
 preciate the dm's with the advise.

Damn yall guy's got be dying over here on the way he packages his jewelry! You ever get a bottle of tapatio or anything like that with you diamond chain?LOL! I tried to find the video for an hour today but I could not find it! As soon as I find it I will post it but for now here is a song that I like! I think dude is cool and he is like the only +#!%@$ I have ever seen rolling in a crew of thugs in atlanta! I would buy a CD if the rest of his songs were as good as this one! I have heard another song called codename and I like that one too! This is coming from someone who listens to Dboy music all day! I really %@%+! wit it!

Back
Top Bottom