**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

This guy buys all the young bucks grills

Hes young himself and from London

Check it out,it's new

media

Guess Fab was lurking and had to cop an angel after seeing LAX's mold 8)

Last edited:
i saw icebox having some nice jesus pieces on there site but i cannot get ahold of them, i tried emailing,calling, is this place open anymore?

i saw icebox having some nice jesus pieces on there site but i cannot get ahold of them, i tried emailing,calling, is this place open anymore?

Yeah. Where do you live? You might be calling the store when it's closed depending on your timezone. They're kinda slow on the email, but call/text Mo.
678-828-1569

Has anyone gotten hold of the original that Kanye had?

What do you mean by the original

Last edited:

Yeah. Where do you live? You might be calling the store when it's closed depending on your timezone. They're kinda slow on the email, but call/text Mo.
678-828-1569

Has anyone gotten hold of the original that Kanye had?

What do you mean by the original

Made with the exact same mold if you will.

thanks frank i called them, got a nice qoute,they are very good with pricing, and there pieces look really wel made.

Last edited:
just curious is a 5mm cuban to weak to hold a 3.5" jesus piece weighing maybe 95grams?
it'll hold, but alot of ya dont factor da jux when copping thin links that can be snatched in a second.

5mm will get popped with a decent tug.

11635%24ASTONishingPhotos-4644.jpg

BTW, this is what folks in NYC who can't afford chains are doing now...seen these on da necks of various folks since da summer time already.

Thank you LAX!

rose and yellow? angel looks nice but not feeling the diamond or w/e is in the middle.

if anyone else has good pics of this please post. heavily contemplating getting it.

i wanted the micro jesus but dont like how it looks compared to the ones from ben. its the hair :lol: unless LAX offers a different mold.

Back
Top Bottom