**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

JFKROLEX now on NT!!

Yes im LAXROLEX's partner, for those who can't reach him in anyway you can contact me.

via email [email protected]

I'd like to thank everyone who has been following both Lax and I on Instagram,Twitter. Keep your eyes peeled, theres heat coming!!

Don't forget to hit the follow button on both IG and Twitter, the buy Button coming soon for all you (How Much) asking peeps sit tight.

Thanks Again!

instagram.com/jfkrolex

twitter.com/jfkrolex

instagram.com/laxrolex

twitter.com/laxrolex

-Jfk

Last edited:
i know someone posted it before but i cant find the page.. i wanted to get a mini/micro jesus piece nothing crazy, im too white to rock a full jesus piece just want something small

i dunno tbh i didnt want it too flashy just something subtle and clean, im a big pusha t fan also i dunno, i just done my own thing, thinking about getting a yellow/rose gold joint made soon ill post pics when i do, but i want something for daily wear so prolly a baby jesus maybe a cuban prolly bead though, if i remember the piece weight around 90g ill re weigh and get back to you

i suppose you can see the inspiration in those pics ^^^

Buy the cuban. At one point I wanted a bead chain too, but cuban > bead any day.

90 grams seems light for a piece that size though

i dunno tbh i didnt want it too flashy just something subtle and clean, im a big pusha t fan also i dunno, i just done my own thing, thinking about getting a yellow/rose gold joint made soon ill post pics when i do, but i want something for daily wear so prolly a baby jesus maybe a cuban prolly bead though, if i remember the piece weight around 90g ill re weigh and get back to you

i suppose you can see the inspiration in those pics ^^^

Buy the cuban. At one point I wanted a bead chain too, but cuban > bead any day.

This will always be true. Aint nothing like a nice cuban.

haha i meant it in the sense that id look like a ******g idiot with a full jesus sized jesus piece.. just wanted something small

Yeah i will weight check at some time soon and put up a size comparison picture but if my recollection is correct it wasnt more then 90g, not less than 85g, but it is 18k gold, i dunno, :smile: thank you Frank, you know where i could acquire some really nice hand made cubans? what length you recommend for 6ft brother?

Last edited:
cats buying up cubans like crazy

cant wait for them to go broke and sell them for dumb cheap compared to what they paid

Back
Top Bottom