**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I got a Joe rodeo watch but I don't wear it only paid $250 from the local crackhead awhile back
4.75ct diamonds

these dudes clowns bruh, i think dat watch tuff.. bet yu none of these haters wud say ANYTHING in person

edit: are the sides iced out too ?

Last edited:
Damn that ring is FIRE!!!
pimp.gif
Nice set up Jimmy
Appreciate it Numb Gums... Thats my Baby right there i designed myself. Trying to decide how to design my next ring and this time use a 3-4 ct princess cut probably

traxnyc has an ebay as well, some good stuff on there, IMO trax and icedtime have the most reasonable price for quality

Appreciate it Numb Gums... Thats my Baby right there i designed myself. Trying to decide how to design my next ring and this time use a 3-4 ct princess cut probably
That center stone looks like it cost around 15-25 stacks alone BALLIN

Last edited:
somebody please make me laugh ill provide the pic , homie is in NY knew him b4 i left got it off facebook lml but cmonnn. he gotta get roasted for dis

How is so many people wearing this gold plated stuff and getting away with it? the jewelry done changed... smdh Dudes looking like they got it but really aint got ****.

those little jesus pieces in the last pic along with those king tut rings are all stainless steel or some other ish...

they're like 200 a pop..

Back
Top Bottom