**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I appreciate the pics of the members stuff more cause its more realistic everyday things not big pieces that look like they had their 3 year old draw up

Last edited:
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY IS ANYONE POSTING THIER PERSONAL SETUPS/PIECES...OR JUST ****** TROLLIN THE INTERNET FOR CONVO PIECES
mean.gif
exactly, its refreshingg

I've never heard of him making pieces for Good Music. He made the plastic ones and made a mold of the gold ones from either Kanye or IBN, but he didn't make Big Sean or anyone else' pieces.
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, BUT WHATEVER I POST IS REAL.

HERE'S MY WHITE GOLD CROSS AND YELLOW GOLD JESUS. I HELD UP A PAPER WITH MY NAME WRITTEN ON IT SO YOU KNOW IT'S ME AND ALL ME AND MINES ONLY. I'M AT THE STORE COPPING A YELLOW GOLD ROLEX AND A STAINLESS STEEL TO MATCH MY WHITE GOLD PIECE CAUSE MY POCKETS ARE LITTLE LIGHT FROM TOO MUCH GOLD

PICTURE FOR PROOF:
How you get so much money for all that jewelry gangster 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
 2 stainless subs, 4 solid gold rollies, niceee, frank ballin 
mean.gif
 the smasher is your pieces in rl is prolly better than that though right 
tired.gif
 quality over quantity

Last edited:
My collection Jacob JC2 watch, Breitling Super Avenger, Rose Gold Pave Diamond Dog tag with rose gold franco, Diamond Cross with White Gold Franco and IF&Co Baby Jesus with 14k ball chain. Hermes Belt with Louis Key pouch since I like to rock accessories as well. These diamonds ain't Si2 lol neither is my girl's ring. Will be picking up a Cartier Roadster or Panerai soon will post pics when I do.  
very nice sir...nasty even. that cross is so clean. is it pave round cut or invisible princess?

this is another og miami cuban and medallion piece that my pops gave to me, it is of the Our Lady of Charity(La Virgen de la Caridad del Cobre) the patron saint of Cuba.  Its 18K and about 35g.
ohhhhhhhhhh geeeeeeeeeee! #onlyBUILTforCUBANlinks

Check this 3d printer out would be dope for custom jewelry molds. I might have to cop myself one

"This is a glove that Michael Jackson would have died for" >D

But :wow: at that little head they made. Looks super detailed and the printer only gonna cost $1300.... Def. a good price. I may get one as well.

Last edited:
"This is a glove that Michael Jackson would have died for"
grin.gif

But
eek.gif
at that little head they made. Looks super detailed and the printer only gonna cost $1300.... Def. a good price. I may get one as well.
That head they made looked nuts all from a picture and a iphone app, imagine all the crazy jewelry you could create. LAX you should buy it

very nice sir...nasty even. that cross is so clean. is it pave round cut or invisible princess?
The cross is invisible wax set. I think it looks better than pave round, which I've seen a lot of these days. However, when you steam clean an invisible wax set cross some diamonds can pop out over time. I've had that cross since 04 but since I got my Baby Jesus in 2011 I've been rocking that more. 

Back
Top Bottom