**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If you do the bars, I'd recommend going with the gold over the platinum. The platinum bars are boring looking in my opinion compared to the way the gold shines on the gold bars.

If I got the bars, I would just get both colors, yellow gold and platinum

acb03a821cbc11e396d622000ae91256_7.jpg

Looks like times have changed. There was a long while in here, where the Re-Up piece got no love.

That was back when Ben was posting regularly and he was clowning the piece, though.

That re up piece is one of the GOAT pieces ever, next to the Jesus piece, roc piece, and TS piece.

Reup piece has always been GOAT, one of the classic hip hop pieces. Ben was on here fronting heavy on that joint, salty as hell cause them boys wasn't shopping with him smh

eh, I remember you couldn't see any of the letters or details when they held it up.

also thought they said there were 2 actual pieces and only 1 looked like that.

LAX is gonna end up turning into some  dj khaled type character, 

dudes gonna drop a mixtape where all he does is brag over young chop beats.

also gonna end up getting ripped off by those GBE dudes and  end up suing them like every other jeweler rapper relationship.
TV Johnny does most of Chief Keef pieces

That re-up gang piece did not get love at the time because yellow gold just wasn't in.
naw, i saw camera technology has gotten ALOT better since it dropped so you can get a better detailed look at it than before..all

da other pics of it used to look like swiss cheese...

remember malice had that same cuban holding his jacob jesus and people couldn't stop drooling over it.

Back
Top Bottom