**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Word...

So what does a 26/28" cuban with decent weight cost?, not trying to break the bank, just something nice and clean I can throw a Jesus piece on down the line

Your looking at around 6k for decent weight if you go somewhere fair

Last edited:
Word...

So what does a 26/28" cuban with decent weight cost?, not trying to break the bank, just something nice and clean I can throw a Jesus piece on down the line

Your looking at around 6k for decent weight if you go somewhere fair

Less than that if you going with something smaller than a 9mm width. I suggest you check Danieljewelryinc.com to see what the prices looking like.

usher-balenciaga-arena.jpg

Is this real??? usher always had jewelry but never on some brolic stunna type ****

he went diamond, and ate off Justin beiber...im pretty sure he's got it.

its not about the money, we know usher got cake, a lot of it but hes never one for huge chains is what he meant

He's had that Brolic cuban for a while now. Probably got it with the insurance money from that milly in jewels that got jacked at Lennox...lol

must be the honey....

those shoes even have the honey nut bee on em.

lol @ that sprite ad  in the back getting all the "hip" in their banner.

camo and gold chains 

this looks like a high school party rather than an awards show, 40 year olds dressing like tumblr teenagers.

Last edited:
I just wanted to see son really type out a post insinuating that Nelly couldn't cop earrings like that without so much as blinking at the price tag
laugh.gif
so how much do you think a rock that size cost??? and  busta  rhymes **** dont be diamonds either

Last edited:
I swear puffy's crown looks like it has chocolate inside.

Is it just me or are these dudes allergic to women? In all these club pics all I see are a bunch of crusty dudes in fur and leather hugged up on each other.

Back
Top Bottom