**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

@AllStarDope
 i think nick young stole yo chain fam
Word.

eyes.gif
Kind of hard to have a one of one unless its your logo type thing

Exactly what I was thinking too :lol:

Like, was AllStar supposed to be the only person in the world to get the idea to do that star from Mario? Hell, I had the idea before a while ago and then saw that he already did it.

Last edited:
Exactly what I was thinking too
laugh.gif

Like, was AllStar supposed to be the only person in the world to get the idea to do that star from Mario? Hell, I had the idea before a while ago and then saw that he already did it.
Im saying, dudes need to get over themselves.

Am I suppose to be only person with a rolex and cuban link with a jacob jesus?

NO!!!

Im saying, dudes need to get over themselves.

Am I suppose to be only person with a rolex and cuban link with a jacob jesus?

NO!!!

I mean, I would give son a few more creativity points than the Cuban Jesus with the Rolex combo (that Jacob mold humble brag though :pimp: :lol:), but I see your point :lol:

Hell, the first time I ever even see the star piece was on Pharrell like 4 years ago.

Last edited:
would anyone buy a ROLEX without papers?

if another jeweler says it's legit?
Well you'd want to go to someone reputable and known for their watches. We've had a lot of new customers come in that have gone to other local and out of state places and we end up informing them that their watch is a frankenstein or has aftermarket parts on it, when some shady jeweler told them it was legit. 

Best thing to do is do your research, understand what you're buying, and have a jeweler who will give you their knowledge so you are comfortable with what you're buying. Lots of shady folks out there unfortunately. 
WTH is this?
Something you get out of a candy machine at the grocery store?

would anyone buy a ROLEX without papers?

if another jeweler says it's legit?
Well you'd want to go to someone reputable and known for their watches. We've had a lot of new customers come in that have gone to other local and out of state places and we end up informing them that their watch is a frankenstein or has aftermarket parts on it, when some shady jeweler told them it was legit. 

Best thing to do is do your research, understand what you're buying, and have a jeweler who will give you their knowledge so you are comfortable with what you're buying. Lots of shady folks out there unfortunately. 
yo, that lodge piece is HOT, why you aint post that?

if you got a lot of local homage pieces man, you need to post em up mane

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/CESARSTER/media/soulja_zpsbfc49bbe.png.html

I remember when Ben sold that Jesus and Cuban to soulja

I walked in by coincidence lol

i remember that it was a good deal i can barely remember the specs but they were all yellow diamonds 10 carats or so and around 300 grams of 14k on the cuban and jesus the work was on point as well. I told soulja it was a good buy on his end and re assured him ( what jeweler really does that tho?lol)

good times good memories #NT

Back
Top Bottom