**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Nice and clean.  Unfortunately, not alot of people are posting their own set ups. Time for you to get that bracelet and ring.

Agreed on the 1oz coin and the hollow chain...I couldnt do anything less than the baht chain for my kruggerand. 

My last two pieces will be a gold audemar and a rose gold 11mm cuban then im done.

Nice and clean.  Unfortunately, not alot of people are posting their own set ups. Time for you to get that bracelet and ring.

Agreed on the 1oz coin and the hollow chain...I couldnt do anything less than the baht chain for my kruggerand. 

My last two pieces will be a gold audemar and a rose gold 11mm cuban then im done.

I want that ring lol that joint is nice

I have two all gold AP's in stock

Free band president

Been peeping this thread for the longest and figured I'd contribute

My setup from left to right:

14k White Gold and Diamond Ankh on a 24" 3mm .925 Moon Cut Chain (wanted to check out the size so I copped a silver chain before spending on a white gold one, but I may just hang on to the silver one, it looks nice and I don't even feel the need to spend the extra bread on one thats going to look identical)

24K 1 Gram Gold bar with Diamond and Rope bezel on a 22" 2mm 14k Serpentine Chain

24K 1 Ounce Canadian Maple Coin on a 14k 24" 3mm Moon Cut Chain (I liked the way the silver one fit so I went for the same size again, but in solid 14k.  For 1oz pendant, I'd recommend a solid chain, not hollow)

18038 Single Quickset Rolex Day Date with Diamond Bezel (Everything else is original, not aftermarket)

Just bought an all Stainless Rolex Submariner, which should be here tomorrow. I'm new here so hopefully I'm not breaking any forum rules. I appreciate all the motivation and ideas here.
Whats the size of that cross?

Looks nice man!

Thanks. The Ankh is a little over 1"' not including the bail. It's pretty small but the diamonds hit pretty nice and it complements that size chain perfectly.

anywhere to get a nano jesus in gold for less than what IF charges? im assuming that price is ridiculous for the size and weight

Current set up

Had. Both of these flipped the oyster band datejust and on the verge of flipping my other datejust

Trying to get a president soon single of double quickset for sure.

How many jewelers in here actively use twitter?

I have something that could be very profitable for a jeweler in terms of marketing, promotion etc.

Last edited:

Current set up

Had. Both of these flipped the oyster band datejust and on the verge of flipping my other datejust

Trying to get a president soon single of double quickset for sure.

who did you use to help you flip them. I have a Sub I want to sell. Pm me thanks.

Back
Top Bottom