**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

can't even get a bic either.  and fab does look kinda creepy in those frames now that you mention it.  how many of those big street fam pieces are there anyways?

Last edited:
That Daydate is fake. The font is completely wrong . On top of that, it isnt even consistent in it's fakeness, just look at the variations in letter "A". They would not be different on a genuine rolex

Last edited:
What's the going rate for rope chains?
My mother had one in the 70s Before she sold it back in 2009
I was in the market to buy one
Not to thick not to thin
12mm 18k is what I had my eye on
Later on I would add a pendant to it

What's the going rate for rope chains?
My mother had one in the 70s Before she sold it back in 2009
I was in the market to buy one
Not to thick not to thin
12mm 18k is what I had my eye on
Later on I would add a pendant to it
You're looking at around $20,000 for 12mm x 30" on a good day cause they weigh around 400 grams.

Any yall cats ever rock the watch on right wrist? I never have but I've noticed my clients peeping my tattoo sleeve that slightly shows out my left wrist cuff if I have on certain timepieces.

Any yall cats ever rock the watch on right wrist? I never have but I've noticed my clients peeping my tattoo sleeve that slightly shows out my left wrist cuff if I have on certain timepieces.

I've heard from a few places that wearing a watch on your right wrist is like wearing an earring in your right ear

I'm sleeved as well but would never consider even rocking on my right. Ironically I didn't get into watches til I got my half sleeve (thank God its on my left tho).

I thought you should wear a watch on the right if you are left handed. When I was buying my watch, I asked the dude and he told me that.

I assumed left handed people wore watches on their right wrist. It is definitely NOT like wearing an earring on the right ear.

or get a watch with the crown on the other side.  I don't even know if high end watchmakers have done a lot of these though.  I saw Invictus or whoever on some TV shopping channel pushing them one time.  pres. of the United States is supposed to be left handed and seems to wear a watch on the left wrist so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

or get a watch with the crown on the other side.  I don't even know if high end watchmakers have done a lot of these though.  I saw Invictus or whoever on some TV shopping channel pushing them one time.  pres. of the United States is supposed to be left handed and seems to wear a watch on the left wrist so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Many high end watchmakers make the "Lefty" style watches

I wear my watch on the right and I'm right handed.

Chalk it up to putting on a watch before you even knew there was watch etiquette

I wear my watch on the right and I'm right handed.

Chalk it up to putting on a watch before you even knew there was watch etiquette

My uncle taught me this at like 4 when i had one of those mcdonalds or whatever fast food place watches.

Told me straight up "Men wear their watch on the left" I didn't question it just switched it and moved on.

Do you guys think baht gold is ok to wear everyday? Ive read that 23-24kt gold is too soft for everyday wear unless its made in asia?? Can someone please clarify? I was shopping through some local viet shops for a gold necklace and have decided on this style below. The one pictured is .80 oz so im waiting for them to call me when they get the same design in at least 1oz. Once I got home tho, I did some research and am now wondering if I should settle for a lower grade gold to be on the safe side and not worry about damaging it too easily. What do you guys think?

I was told by a jeweler once that you should wear your wristwatch on the wrist that's connected to the hand you don't use as often. Example, if you're left handed wear it on your right wrist and if you're right handed wear it on your left wrist. He said that if need be you may operate your watch with your hand you normally use. Made perfect sense to me so I followed that rule and have never looked back.

Do you guys think baht gold is ok to wear everyday? Ive read that 23-24kt gold is too soft for everyday wear unless its made in asia?? Can someone please clarify? I was shopping through some local viet shops for a gold necklace and have decided on this style below. The one pictured is .80 oz so im waiting for them to call me when they get the same design in at least 1oz. Once I got home tho, I did some research and am now wondering if I should settle for a lower grade gold to be on the safe side and not worry about damaging it too easily. What do you guys think?
I have never had any 23k or 24k jewelry but ive always been told its too soft. Especially for everyday wear. If you really want that look i would go with 22k because it at least has 8.4% alloy making it a bit stronger. 24k is double the price and half as strong so i prefer 10k & 14k plus im white so that dark yellow gold wouldn't look good on me.

Walked in Mayors yesterday browsin....

..50k for diamond flooded rollie prezi.

Told myself one day, that joint was too nice

Back
Top Bottom