**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I follow him on instagram, he has clean looking cubans... and chunky pendants that remind me of the 90s

What's this bracelet called[/quote]

http://mylokai.com/shop/lokai-bracelet-clear.html

He claimed he created the angel pieces on the breakfast club 
laugh.gif
. Dame's a clown. What's hilarious is that Nabil dude sells gold plated phones.....

Got something in the works with @iceboxjewlery real soon.

Communication has been great so far. Thumb's up on that. I'll post pictures when I can.

Here's an old ridiculous bracelet I let my OG have some years back

my Jesus from @icebox baby size 54 grams 14k 4.5carats

Awesome. Curb chain on it? Specs on the chain?

I'm assuming the enamel baby is heavier than the normal one?

I'm still trying to figure out the weight range of babys and the specs of chains they're on

Fuego enjoy it

Hey, that's the chain icebox put on it to take the pic. I have a 6mm 82 gram Cuban from Daniels the baby Jesus is 54 grams and is 2inch with the bail

Hey, that's the chain icebox put on it to take the pic. I have a 6mm 82 gram Cuban from Daniels the baby Jesus is 54 grams and is 2inch with the bail

Nice. I remember the one dude on here with the Hermes shirt switched from a 5mm to a 6mm for a baby I think. And the dude 503nw has one on a 5mm. I think the dude on here with the ac Milan jersey has a baby in a 5mm concave curb if I remember

I'm always wondering what's the perfect proportions for chain and pendant

The enamel makes it heavier, yes?

Anybody have a list of the baby molds and weights that are around

Anybody have a warm drink?...cuz i got the ice
Lol. Yea i know that was corny lol
Total of 2.44ct. 1.22Ct each diamond stud

Niiice... 15 yrs ago used to have a handmade cuban chain that was 26" 14k 400 gms....bought off of a friend for $3100...smh..lost it to a pawn shop for $900,biggest L ive ever taken.. Same chain is goin for like 15gs....im nevergonna b able to getit again [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Nice. I remember the one dude on here with the Hermes shirt switched from a 5mm to a 6mm for a baby I think. And the dude 503nw has one on a 5mm. I think the dude on here with the ac Milan jersey has a baby in a 5mm concave curb if I remember

I'm always wondering what's the perfect proportions for chain and pendant

The enamel makes it heavier, yes?

Anybody have a list of the baby molds and weights that are around

That was me. I Prefer the 6mm over the 5mm for the baby jesus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom