**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Is the guy in the yellow shirt in this video wearing a franco chain or is it some type of diamond chain?

i don't see the resemblance :lol:

dd looks like a toe

50 Cent's jeweler left Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s gym looking like he'd gone a few rounds with the champ -- but he says it was 50's goons who pistol whipped him and left swollen and bruised.

TMZ obtained pics of the Robin Marin's brutal injuries ... and the jeweler says he's still traumatized. His lip was busted, his face puffy ... and there's a nasty scar on his neck where a gold and diamond chain used to be.

We broke the story -- Marin claims 50's crew attacked him and stole $250k worth of jewelry  after taking him to Mayweather's Las Vegas gym ... the night before the Pacquiao fight.

Marin says he's been feeling some lower back pain and went to a doctor, but there were no apparent internal injuries. Externally ... the dude's messed up. 

50 Cent denies any involvement in the alleged attack. 

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3ZpOaFFqz
any update on this idiot? 

Tho it is the RR logo every young dude in the hood seen that DC piece and copped something similar. Ask golden sun how many he made, every dude in our city got one

Yeah I'm not against the quality it looks good but from a originality stand point

It's the IF Jesus piece that gets compared to Screech.
I'm pretty sure that Jesus came from IF & CO even though it has someone else's name on the picture.   But I guess it's only that enamel one that is said to look like yung screech . 
Mase 1998 with the white gold kufi Jacob with the Tito bail. When Tito worked for Jacob.
props for finding this, I've rarely seen pictures of Mase wearing it and I've never seen this particular one either.  I've always thought that this one was slightly bigger than all the ones that came later but who knows.   I still say that's the coldest grey metal + ice set up of all times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom