**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That's highway robbery. It's made by IF & CO not Cartier.

That's about how much an iced out baby Jesus cost anywhere. And Cartier has rings that weigh less than that with no stones for 10k plus, that damn panther ring is $25k, if Cartier sold that same Jesus it would be like 30,000

he shouldnt be charging the same you would pay for a new one for a 2nd hand one.... someone probably msged him and put him on.

That's highway robbery. It's made by IF & CO not Cartier.
That's about how much an iced out baby Jesus cost anywhere. And Cartier has rings that weigh less than that with no stones for 10k plus, that damn panther ring is $25k, if Cartier sold that same Jesus it would be like 30,000
Cartier has been around for 170 years and is internationally respected. They can do that. Same with Tiffany & Co. Their items hold value. They don't try and replicate other jewelers work.

:lol:

Last edited:
Rappers aren't as rich as y'all think
No ****. Most gotta do shows to survive and in the end lot's go broke. The problem with rap is it's a constant **** measuring contest. Everyone wants to one up each other with either jewelry, cars, making it rain or whatever. That will kill your bank account. It sucks seeing some old classic artists aging and having to travel constantly doing shows to keep the bills paid. 

No ****. Most gotta do shows to survive and in the end lot's go broke. The problem with rap is it's a constant **** measuring contest. Everyone wants to one up each other with either jewelry, cars, making it rain or whatever. That will kill your bank account. It sucks seeing some old classic artists aging and having to travel constantly doing shows to keep the bills paid. 

Most of these cats choose to participate in the material fan fare . At the end of the day , men make the jewelry and jewelry don't make the men

Goodness....

As soon financially stable I'm hittin up Golden Sun & Icebox.

Payroll Giovanni always shoutin out Gary from Golden Sun....That BYLUG piece is extraordinarly immaculate

IF i had the money, I would NEVER deal with these jewelers for watches. Custom jewelry perhaps. But watches man, just go to the official retailer and have a peace of mind.

Last edited:
Shout out to traxnyc, just copped a small  diamond cross for myself ,  this is my 1st  piece of diamond jewelry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom