**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Only momos pay the sticker price. Call Daniels up and they can probably come closer to 40/gram. 
Catching up in here and now just realizing I bought my **** online from Daniels
mean.gif
Oh well it could have been worse.

It's not like you bought an engagement ring at Zales.

Last edited:
Avoid that chain. The links look terrible. They look like they've been dragged through asphalt, had a hood rat stomp on it, and then had Draymond Green chew on it.

The clasp also looks weak and cheap at how it's connected to the links at the end.

brutal but its the truth.

S/O to @Rey I'm another satisfied customer!

now this looks like quality.

as for a pendant i have a similar chain from Reys (6mm 30''). Im doing a Ice box Jewelry baby/mini jesus (typical i know.)
i would go for a 1.5-2.5 inch in size pendant IMO.

What style do you like ?

as for a pendant i have a similar chain from Reys (6mm 30''). Im doing a Ice box Jewelry baby/mini jesus (typical i know.)
Man i wanna get an icy cross, my current cross is not that icey lol

Yeah man Icebox got the ILL icy pieces!! Rey did a great job and that joint feels heavy on my neck lol 

ill post a pic of chain with my current cross soon. 

Just picked up this 18k serpentine chain to go with my 18k/blue lapis king tut pendant. My preference over ropes. Chain and pendant are both solid.  Weighs just over 30 grams together.  

Last piece to finishing up the yellow gold set up is upgrade my current cuban bracelet to 14.8mm from Reys.

Rest of the yellow gold set up for whomever asked:

Baht chain, Kruggerand pendant 23k/23k 120 grams

Kruggerand and diamond nugget ring 18k/23k 30 grams

11mm cuban bracelet 18k approx 80 grams

King tut chain and pendant 18k/Blue lapis aprox 30 grams

I own a couple small religious medals and have been wearing that style since i was a teenager. They are getting harder and harder to find so when i see one for a decent price i scoop it up. Are they popular as in lot's of people have them ? Yes, mostly the older generation. Are you gonna see a thousand pictures of them on instagram ? No. 

Less is more my friend. 
Small religious pendants are the most popular pieces of jewelry in history! Instagram was invented a couple of years ago.  

Get outta here with that less is more talk.   We critique 20-100k pieces in here all day.  

Also been thinking about getting a small necklace to put on and never take off. Something like a 3mm. Really want 18k but that price
sick.gif
lol
24 inches is the perfect never take off length.  Dont get a cuban. It will choke you in your sleep if you have a pendant on it.  

Could not be happier with my white gold cuban chain from reyes.  

Small religious pendants are the most popular pieces of jewelry in history! Instagram was invented a couple of years ago.  

Get outta here with that less is more talk.   We critique 20-100k pieces in here all day.  
Yes they are popular but it's not based on a trend.  

Yes they are popular but it's not based on a trend.  

Not just popular, the MOST popular piece of jewelry?

I guarantee you wont see anyone walking around with my set up. Yours on the otherhand, every mexican grandmother is rocking it.

Back
Top Bottom