**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm 6'2 and that's what a 24" - 26" chain looks like on me.

You're lucky though cause you save a bit of money with the shorter chains. 

The connects. He needs a stylist. If anything he needs a rope for that coin chain. Bullet links are 2001. Not that they are not good but that classic perceived look you are looking for looks better with a rope. As a matter of fact your king tut looks better with a rope. Take that coin off your ring and add a diamond cluster.

Last edited:
The connects. He needs a stylist. If anything he needs a rope for that coin chain. Bullet links are 2001. Not that they are not good but that classic perceived look you are looking for looks better with a rope. As a matter of fact your king tut looks better with a rope. Take that coin off your ring and add a diamond cluster.
Stylist???

So I should take that 23k Baht chain off the 23k coin and get a rope? Bullet chain? 

Thanks for the fashion advice.  LMAO.

Dope chain man. I like the cross and Cuban and the mm is just right. It reminds me of my old chain before I lost it but I want to buy it back some day. I'd get a 24in though.

I must be on the wrong website

So is this legit his site?
I was ready to place the order

Back
Top Bottom