**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

How much should I expect to pay for 18k? I'm catching up in this thread and a month ago someone said around 40/g. I'm assuming it's not much different?

I think I'm gonna go with 18k when i get my bracelet. Either 7 or 7.5mm

mpobjuyvtxfj2rusx7sp.jpg

Roc chains, da older one with white diamonds & da all yellow one with da smaller bail.

Out of curiosity, why dont you think its a good idea to give your girl a mossanite engagement ring when you ask her to marry you?

Cause the diamond industry brainwashed almost every female on the face of the earth, like ninjahood ninjahood explained several volumes ago.

If she knows her stuff and says she want's a moissonite then I'd be all for it. I'm at a stage in my life where I don't eem want to think or worry about that though. I want to prolly get my GED and get promoted to assistant store manager of my Footlocker before I worry about any of this stuff.

How many titos are there on the market? I was introduced to someone who had a tito this weekend, but I didn't get to ask him where the hell he got it and how. 

My traps are hoooooge and my shoulders wide. Neck is thick, solid, tight. Like bags of sand. I cant do less than 28"

I got my bracelet back in November so I'm finally able to wear it with a short sleeve on outside. Looks nice :pimp:

Definitely makes me want to get a bigger one though :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom