**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Dude wants 10k, cop or nah??
Condition is everything when dealing with these watches.

Being it's a double quickset day date it's a pretty good deal if the condition is good.

Check the condition of the band, make sure the links aren't loose and that it is an original band. The clasp has a crown if the crown is pretty worn down the watch got some heavy action. 

Use eBay as a guide for the price range of what to expect it will run, search that ref/ model number 18238 to get an idea.

Bobswatches.com is also a really good resource for prices.

@boogiedown73 @CAbased thanks guys for helping me out! The 2.5mm diamond cut rope chain is perfect for my little angel piece. It's something subtle that I can wear everyday and never take off. Love it appreciate y'all leading me in the right direction.

Moissanite. Too green. Too reflective. Dunno about the rings and watch. I'm sure the setting labor costs the same as a diamond.

Last edited:
Now, I am no expert on diamonds.... But those things are dancing so much. Diamonds or Mois? 
[/quote
impossible to tell like that..

moissanite does refract light at a higher clip than Diamonds do thou...
Yeah, I remember you mentioning that they shine more and have a greenish tint. 

I Like mois shine a lot more. 

Moissanite. Too green. Too reflective. Dunno about the rings and watch.

it doesn't refract green, you're thinking about some stones having a tinge of green...its not representative of most of em..only if u do a HUGE size.

Last edited:
bruh yall gonna mess up my day if those are moissanites , i always wondered why i cant get my diamonds to hit like the rappers stuff ever. i attributed it to the stones being larger / better quality . ive been lied to my whole life. with that being said , diamonds > 

its already enough when someone asks if theyre real diamonds , im not about to link them this thread to understand that moissanites are also costly but they shine like glass , no thanks .

Back
Top Bottom