**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Possibly. I really am a newbie in this. I've had a chain for 10 years given to me by a family member and I just recently looked at the specs because the chain is ready for an upgrade.

For what I know, I'd like to buy a 30in Franco and 14k yellow gold. Not sure if that's possible with my price range.

How heavy do you want it ?

I suppose you could try to get this guy to give you a cheaper price on this one . I would hope to pay around 1700

http://www.ebay.com/itm/14K-Yellow-...281687?hash=item2ef08d3557:g:Z3wAAOSwd4tTzcR4

Thanks dad.
:lol:
Stay on this thread. U will learn. :pimp:

Thanks fambs.
I think so to.
I will prolly flood the crown of thorns down the road.
Yep definitely gonna upgrade from 5.5mm to 6.5mm with Rey I'll keep y'all posted.

Last edited:
For 14k yellow you wanna be paying something like $34-40 per gram new

Certain links are cheaper than others. Figaro youll see for like $33/gram but ball chains and francos and stuff often seem to be like $45 a gram

Thank you so much. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

http://www.racked.com/2016/6/14/11872830/lab-grown-diamonds-synthetic

Article i came across today at work about lab diamonds and their future

lab-grown diamonds are identical in structure and appearance to natural ones. They are, however, much cheaper. Baruch says savings may be as high as 40 percent in some cases; this is especially appealing to savvy millennial shoppers.

"We are making diamond earrings with a client," Kagan continues, "who's copying a pair from her mother that went to her sister. We're using 3-carat lab-grown diamonds and she's saving over $30,000 by using them."

i put ya on to these yeeeeeeeeeears ago

you're welcome.

i see Gemesis finally perfected da coloress stone & changed their name to "pure grown diamonds".

expect Diamonds prices to go more and more down like da price of a PC in da late 90's going to da late 2000's as tech that creates them gets cheaper & cheaper.

There will always be a market for the real thing

Everything in the Cartier store can be replicated with 100% accuracy, using higher quality stones, and be sold at 1/4 the price. Someone looking for real Cartier won't care and will still go to the store.

There will always be a market for the real thing

Everything in the Cartier store can be replicated with 100% accuracy, using higher quality stones, and be sold at 1/4 the price. Someone looking for real Cartier won't care and will still go to the store.

those people dont outnumber da great unwashed population.

besides, Cartier is a brand name, most people dont buy brand name jewelry...

its like my jacob piece...there's intrinsic value on top of da material cost...

cant say da same for most other jewelry not named Rolex or Tiffany.

Those Chains Juelz is wearing are either:

a.) Borrowed

b.) Fake

c.) Rented

d.) Bought on credit

juelz net worth is still more than you or me with 9 million in the bank... im pretty sure he can still cop jewelry but just cant be OD with it...

Down syndrome? :lol:
I must've missed those pics or something

Last edited:
Idk why people questioning Juelz. He can't make good investments? He's probably good now and has other roots of making money.

Im biased so I'm only a fan of the jacob style jesus pieces, by why y'all acting like the connect don't got some nice jewelry and a nice set of cubans 
smokin.gif

i put ya on to these yeeeeeeeeeears ago

you're welcome.

i see Gemesis finally perfected da coloress stone & changed their name to "pure grown diamonds".

expect Diamonds prices to go more and more down like da price of a PC in da late 90's going to da late 2000's as tech that creates them gets cheaper & cheaper.
Is this legit?

Back
Top Bottom