**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

the luxe chains sight has a "mariner chain" that's  11.2mm & 188 grams at 30 inches (14k).  8mm is 107 grams.  Sounds solid to me.  I always think they're hollow when I see them tho.  the huge ones are still classic either way. 

Last edited:
juelz-santana-and-jim-jones-of-the-group-the-diplomats-attend-the-picture-id468298044

I cant stop laughing at Envy in that pic with fab 
laugh.gif

Dude looks like count choculas vanilla flavored cousin in that thing

:rofl:

that's Toronto rapper Belly.
. Naw he ain't from Toronto. Pretty sure he's from Ottawa. Anyways always wanted to know if jadakiss is one of the owners of that "og" clothing. There's no way in hell the dude is constantly sporting their gear without receiving a cheque from them. But then again sheek louch seems to rock DGK sweaters and I don't believe he owns a piece of Steve Williams' company. Anyone got any info?

Is it just me or is jewelry just becoming lazy lately? I haven't seen anything that really blew my mind and made me envious in a long time. I don't know what to suggest because I'm not a jewelry designer but it just seems almost like Hollywood with movies lately, like everything is a reboot sort of. I just haven't seen anything really dope in a minute.

Damn meek has spent a lot on jewelry, way more than anyone I can remember, his stuff is all top quality too.

Yeah meek be floodin all his **** out to the fullest.

Is it just me or is jewelry just becoming lazy lately? I haven't seen anything that really blew my mind and made me envious in a long time. I don't know what to suggest because I'm not a jewelry designer but it just seems almost like Hollywood with movies lately, like everything is a reboot sort of. I just haven't seen anything really dope in a minute.

Dopest peices off the top of my head gotta be boosies Bible, in terms of the detail, shy glizzys glock peice, gucci's santa, that big as peice meek got, and i always liked trae's abn twist peice.

Yeah meek be floodin all his **** out to the fullest.
Dopest peices off the top of my head gotta be boosies Bible, in terms of the detail, shy glizzys glock peice, gucci's santa, that big as peice meek got, and i always liked trae's abn twist peice.

I would say lil uvi piece that if made is up there too

da height of jewelry design was da mid 2000's.

problem is since u cant copyright a mold, all da jewelers copy eachother and run things to da ground.

only certain pieces can be over saturated and still be classic (jesus...cross...angel pieces)

does anybody make a mini or micro Jesus the same mold as Icee Fresh yet? or do they still have this on lock with their nasty mark up

Im new to the jewelry game.  Looking for a nice Cuban or Franco.. 24inches.  Trying to stay under a stack.. any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom