**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Icebox blew me off wasted my time when I was trying to get something going. Gave me wrong prices for sizes I wasn't even asking about. Even had one of their guys text messaging me back saying he was going to get back to me with more info and just completely blew me off .

ya i wasnt really happy with their customer service and just copped my jesus piece from if and co who surprisingly they had a better price... i think icebox was heavier but the jesus from ifandco had more diamonds... i copped the baby jesus btw

ya i wasnt really happy with their customer service and just copped my jesus piece from if and co who surprisingly they had a better price... i think icebox was heavier but the jesus from ifandco had more diamonds... i copped the baby jesus btw

Pricing is better with Icebox though. Their pieces are heavier and also has a higher carat weight. Also, their sizes are larger. if&co full size is 3.6" with 9 carats vs Icebox which is 3.75" with ~ 12 carats of diamonds.

Icebox's mold is FROM jacob whereas if&co just carves it each time.

Last edited:
How much did u pay for the baby jp? That's the one I also am looking to get.

I've always loved this 50 cross

And this Jesus setup has always been [emoji]128293[/emoji] But I don't know who made his JP. Looks like Jacob

50's looks like lax's mold

That cross though :pimp:

My favorite is Diddy's cross in the b2k bump, bump, bump video

Last edited:
Maybe, I thought I was pretty clear with what I was asking. I asked about the small one they have listed for $1250 and she couldn't even tell me the weight of it, then started sending me pics of Rolex watches. I will probably go with IF when I decide to pull the trigger, but I like the icebox mold better.
lol, that is slightly better than laxrolex level customer service

Couple years ago I hit up icebox looking to buy a jesus piece, hit them up, we went back an forth on pics and pricing through text and then when i was ready to buy and send the money, they went ghost, hit them up again a couple days later and got some response that they will contact me with payment info and never did. I hit up James from if&co (who ive bought from before) and purchased within 20 minutes.... If&co has always given me great CS....

THAT BEING SAID...

I'm likely going to be buying a new piece in the soon coming future and im probably going to hit up ICEBOX, I like their molds and pricing, and they deserve a 2nd chance :lol:

Couple years ago I hit up icebox looking to buy a jesus piece, hit them up, we went back an forth on pics and pricing through text and then when i was ready to buy and send the money, they went ghost, hit them up again a couple days later and got some response that they will contact me with payment info and never did. I hit up James from if&co (who ive bought from before) and purchased within 20 minutes.... If&co has always given me great CS....

THAT BEING SAID...

I'm likely going to be buying a new piece in the soon coming future and im probably going to hit up ICEBOX, I like their molds and pricing, and they deserve a 2nd chance :lol:
I had the opposite lol i asked a bunch of questions n they got ghost

Went to a local pawn shop checked out a few rings. There is one I think it's like 6 grams with a couple small diamonds in it. It's 10k gold. They're asking 550. What would be a good price for it if I offer them something

Back
Top Bottom