**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If you're wearing both together then that rope looks too long. Your shoulders also look kind of narrow so you might be better off with a shorter chain.

thanks for the input.... exactly why i asked here... i had a feeling the 30 would be too long... plus i wouldnt rock it alone it would look even worse... i plan on rocking both... my cuban chain is a 24in so im a go with either 26 or 28in rope

My personal preference would be to go with a longer cuban if you really want to wear both and keep the rope at 26 or 28 cause that looks like a medium sized Jesus piece. I just feel it would look better that way unless you wearing a smaller pendant.

My personal preference would be to go with a longer cuban if you really want to wear both and keep the rope at 26 or 28 cause that looks like a medium sized Jesus piece. I just feel it would look better that way unless you wearing a smaller pendant.

my sentiments exactly.

All this talk about ropes got me itching to pull the trigger on a 18k 4mm 26inch 49 gram rope.

Sarraf is selling it for 2765 (after the 10% discount) , but my local guy says he'll try to get it from his people for 700 cheaper than that . If he gets his hands on it I'll pick it up next month

If you're planning on rocking both together I think going shorter would look strange as it hits your JP.

Last edited:
Got my 18K 26inch 7.5mm White gold Cuban this week.

413524865.jpg

413524862.jpg

damn choker fad not letting up :smh:

Personally not my thing, but if that's what the young god likes, then more power to him. I can let it slide cause imo he actually pulled it off wearing it with his other chains. Now if it was just that one choker chain, nah!

Where's the go to spot for gold chains in NYC? I'll be visiting for my first time, turning 30, and I feel like treating myself.

Tried searching this thread but no luck.

Back
Top Bottom