**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yandel had da biggest cuban back in da day...

wisin-yandel-535148ac593443.41114747.jpg

I'll check out both. Is there any spot in particular on Canal or they are all pretty good and reasonably priced?

i don't care what any celebrity or wanna be IG celebrity shops at but whatever you do do not buy from popular jewelry the 10 k is crap and i was also told they sell used gold as new

Last edited:
copping my chain tomorrow :pimp:... cant wait... heres the specs rope chain 26in 134 grams 14k...if i change my mind i will cop a 28in later on...i will post pics when i have it tomorrow night

if you lived in da tristate area, this was all you needed/wanted...

btw that's a full sized jesus.

Damn. I thought tht was a medium size that puff had vs Biggie true size. Well Biggies was a full tito so puffs was a jacob and smaller in size right but still full size

Damn. I thought tht was a medium size that puff had vs Biggie true size. Well Biggies was a full tito so puffs was a jacob and smaller in size right but still full size

puff originally had a smaller Jesus piece vs da full sized tito from biggie.

Mase has a full sized jacob which if you ask @frankmucus is slightly smaller than a full sized tito.

ninjahood ninjahood , what was the font size on a starter NCAA jersey from the mid-late 90's? cause that's just about the height of the tito not including the bail when mase was wearing it in that 1 picture (spoilers cause I already posted this picture about a year back)
tumblr_nmyr5r3y9M1szbfero1_1280.jpg

got my chain today... so hyped... i decided to go with the 26 i like it how looks alone plus looks good next to my cuban... as far as next purchase i have 2 options get a piece for my rope chain which would be a benz logo or a cross but leaning towards a benz logo my jeweler just needs the mold... how do i find that lol... or trade my rope and get a 10mm cuban add money of course... i always wanted a thick cuban the problem is i would just rock it alone because a piece for a 10mm is out of my league... the 10mm cuban chain looks good by itself but i like it better with a piece... anyways heres the chain 136 gram rope 14k 26in not sure on mm im thinking 8mm or 8.5 because my cuban is 7mm and its thicker than that...
20170830_180925.png

:pimp:

But it sounds like you're not completely satisfied if you're already planning on trading in the rope for a larger cuban. If that's the case you would've been better off just saving your money cause the costs of trading it in again would cost you more.

i love my rope chain... but before i copped it i always wanted a 10mm cuban... it just looks too dope... you guys are bad influence :lol:... and my jeweler is cool he lets me trade in my old chain and get the same value when i bought it... i thought hard about trading my cuban now and adding money to get the 10mm but then i would have the jesus piece just chillin and have to buy back my OG cuban later on... but i like the look of 2 chains and will just get a pendant for the rope because i know i wont get 1 for the 10mm if i were to get one...

as far as next purchase i have 2 options get a piece for my rope chain which would be a benz logo or a cross but leaning towards a benz logo my jeweler just needs the mold... how do i find that lol...
20170830_180925.png
try and see if they could make one from the hood ornament? I've wondered how the how a medallion of the Lexus logo made of white gold/platinum would look. You could always try to get a larger bail made for a 10mm cuban on that christ, if you even like that look.

Dope rope and yea you should get a benz piece and not even give it a second thought. You hit the nail on the head with that one.

And I believe golden sun jewelry did a dope benz piece so you should hit them up perhaps

How many grams is your Cuban and you said your rope is 134 grams

How much did both chains cost

Also your Cuban should lay flat with the pendent
I'm guessing your Cuban can't handle the weight of your pendent
Both are nice pieces

got my chain today... so hyped... i decided to go with the 26 i like it how looks alone plus looks good next to my cuban... as far as next purchase i have 2 options get a piece for my rope chain which would be a benz logo or a cross but leaning towards a benz logo my jeweler just needs the mold... how do i find that lol... or trade my rope and get a 10mm cuban add money of course... i always wanted a thick cuban the problem is i would just rock it alone because a piece for a 10mm is out of my league... the 10mm cuban chain looks good by itself but i like it better with a piece... anyways heres the chain 136 gram rope 14k 26in not sure on mm im thinking 8mm or 8.5 because my cuban is 7mm and its thicker than that...
20170830_180925.png

Back
Top Bottom