**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

1-Oak-Pop-up-Philipp-Plein-after-party-photos-by-Thaddaeus-McAdams-8-of-18-800x572.jpg

hi guys. i really admire everyone's pieces.

i'm not a huge jewelry person but i've recently been copping micropendants and i know this is the thread to go to for advice.

can u guys recommend stores with simple micro pendants. 18k gold, no stones, mainly looking for hail mary and sacred hear t of jesus type stuff.

Again thank you!

Shout out to Icebox, just received my Jesus piece, and it is flawless, extremely happy with the turn around time (2 weeks) and the product. They even surprised me and upgraded the eyes to VS 14k 145grams, Robsheedwallace/Egaroc/Frank I appreciate y'all, wanted to get a setup for a minute and finally got it done. Cuban is from Reys 14k 28" 10mm 205 grams

Untited by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Last edited:
gunit_2014late.jpg

G-Unit-Banks-Yayo-Buck-Jeremih-495x400.jpg

ninjahood ninjahood , did this type of jesus piece ever show up in the district a lot in the Bush years?
full.jpg

Royal Flush again but the picture is from years ago on myspace. I'm pretty sure it's an XL version of this christ that traxnyc has had for sale online on and off over the years
img333742891.jpeg

img633.jpeg

I don't like the way that the diamonds are used in this design but the face itself is designed well, somewhat similar to what Tito started.

naw not really, da 2000's jesus piece that showed up constantly was that art deco-esque designed one.

Screenshot_20170917-060101.png

thats the same jesus piece i couldnt get a price on when i contacted them. money talks i guess, he probably just called the store and asked to buy one as i was texting i think like two different people who kept saying they'd get back to me.

good job on the jesus set up as it was idntical to what i wanted to buy, even down to the exact size and weight of the chain as well. maybe post some pics of you flexing it around your neck perhaps. well done.

@future - Just going off what I was told and don't want to assume my price is the "NT" price and someone call and get a higher quote

P python
From my talks with Will, they usually only keep a 10K on hand, and it seems they don't get many orders for 14k so they have to be made. I would suggest getting in contact with will, it was a bit hard to communicate at times which was frustrating and I'm sure they have a heavy flow of traffic, texts/emails/calls but they will get back to you. Thanks bro much appreciated, I will post a pic wearing it.

Odell out here shining wit a rope on da field ALA MLB stuntin.

i dont think football is da sport you wanna have dangling chains off you're neck though :lol:

I asked them would they give me their alloy percentages so if I want to get a pendant made to match. They said no way lol
Yea I'm looking at those guys I like the quality but the little gold soldering part in between the links made me send the original chain they did for me back, but through learning I guess thats normal.

I might suck it up and get it from Reys.
U still looking for a rose gold chain bro?

Back
Top Bottom