**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

just picked these earrings up today as a gift for my wife, also dropped my DG piece off to be redone, ill post pics when i get it back

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

just picked these earrings up today as a gift for my wife, also dropped my DG piece off to be redone, ill post pics when i get it back

nice!
smokin.gif

also what can you be possibly doing to that piece? i thought it was immaculate as is.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I wish I would have stuck to DJing. the insane amount of money some "djs" make to mouse click some music is crazy.

The keyword there is SOME. You got new jacks coming in the game killin it by charging pretty much nothin to rock parties. AM, Jazzy Jeff, Kid Capri, S&S,etc are some of those rare djs that can demand whateva they want for a party and get it because they bring a nice following. Back to the regularly scheduledthread....

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

nice!
smokin.gif

also what can you be possibly doing to that piece? i thought it was immaculate as is.
pimp.gif

thx for the compliments man, preciate it

im havin the piece took off the 2 diff color franco chains, and having a bail made and having it put on a chunky fully iced cuban

loonyrobert wrote:

BigLescobar wrote:

nice!
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

im havin the piece took off the 2 diff color franco chains, and having a bail made and having it put on a chunky fully iced cuban

thats wussup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you gonna flip the piece? i think i remember you sayin you were gonna put the bail in a different spot...

main.php
Lloyd_Banks_003.jpg

oh and jay-z from 10 years ago

77988766.jpg

from the vol. 1-vol. 2 days....what did his chain say anywayz? this was when chinese/japanese writing got really popular in hiphop/sports/etc...camby hadgotten that tattoo he has on his arm around that time..and they had all those
new era fitteds with japanese text of baseball teams.

75959200.jpg
50722270.jpg
3248363.jpg

Rick Ross's Watch... Was posted up at Kings in HTOWN
sorry for the blurry pics.. pics were takin by a blackberry!
watch was crazy icee
330sbk2.jpg

oqymop.jpg

2mq6r1x.jpg

126fc0l.jpg

111k015.jpg

2q3vre9.jpg

fu82nm.jpg

A Rosery Chain....
2j3011y.jpg

laugh.gif
Shiny Denim...I remember I had the Navy, Black & Grey Rocawear joints (Jacket & Denim).

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

nice!
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

nice! def post some pics.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom