**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ya the 3mm prob looks bigger in the pics, but I was looking for small quiet chains. Ive been rocking a 9mm 158gr cuban for the last few months, but honestly the weight of the heavy chain gets old after a while.

shorter than 26? your getting into choker territory now my friend

I think he meant that 26" is relatively short compared to most Cuban link chains being copped and he likes that length. But yeah, any shorter would be a no no for me. Choker fad is wack.

I got a question.. why do you guys think If & Co is overpriced?

I'm looking at this diamond cross, its $2,300 with chain.... 1.5 ct's
https://www.ifandco.com/products/micro-harvey-cross

Here is Icebox's version, its $2,250, 1.25 ct with no chain,
https://www.iceboxjewelry.com/pendants/cross-ankh/161-01345

seems like Icebox is more expensive. Who do you guys recommend for a solitaire cross like these?

Thanks!!

I was eyeballing that IF piece also, as a gift for someone..

https://www.avianneandco.com has a few cross pendants as well

@vehiculum how much of a discount we talking? Worth making a drive from the bay to LA?? lol

kinda growing out of wearing jewelry now..
alot more watches now.. my platinum watch set. over 200k in the picture
IMG_6314.jpg
stuntin at its finest time is money

Ya the 3mm prob looks bigger in the pics, but I was looking for small quiet chains. Ive been rocking a 9mm 158gr cuban for the last few months, but honestly the weight of the heavy chain gets old after a while.

its da opposite for me...you get used to da weight and wanna upgrade.

I was eyeballing that IF piece also, as a gift for someone..

https://www.avianneandco.com has a few cross pendants as well

@vehiculum how much of a discount we talking? Worth making a drive from the bay to LA?? lol
Depends. I copped the same 14k cross for $1800 with the standard issue Franco. They gave me a discount cause shorty workin at the counter remembered me from a few months early for coppin a chain for my x. So she was like i got u. I didn’t even wanna spend bread like that on that day but I couldn’t resist.
As far as driving from the bay for that discount.... nah bro unless u boutta drop 5 figures or more. Save ur gas/plane ticket money n just cop online.

Bay to la flights can be had for under $100 round trip. For $100, it’s worth a shot. And you get to see it in person yo make sure you like/want it

Depends. I copped the same 14k cross for $1800 with the standard issue Franco. They gave me a discount cause shorty workin at the counter remembered me from a few months early for coppin a chain for my x. So she was like i got u. I didn’t even wanna spend bread like that on that day but I couldn’t resist.
Bay to la flights can be had for under $100 round trip. For $100, it’s worth a shot. And you get to see it in person yo make sure you like/want it
true. But I wouldn’t just come down for that cross. If he has other b.i. Then it’s cool.

I think it’s still worth it. I bought a micro piece from them, and when I saw it I was like wtf this thing is ****en small. I knew it was a micro, but seeing it in person was smaller than I expected. The next size up was too big, so I was happy with the micro

Like I said, get a mid week round trip for $80 for the same day, rent a beater from the airport and go. For $100, I think it’s worth it if you have the time

Yachty and fetty had doper pieces but whatever. Harden had some good joints but compared to rappers who get paid less it was lame lol

Harden contract is way more than any rapper right now. Jay and Diddy make money but they don't make money off straight rapping like yachty n fetty

Exactly that's why I was expecting more. But you know what harden can afford it but he don't care about chains like that compared to other rappers. Still dope pieces at the end of the day was just expecting more that's all

Exactly that's why I was expecting more. But you know what harden can afford it but he don't care about chains like that compared to other rappers. Still dope pieces at the end of the day was just expecting more that's all

trust me I expected more because ive seen some pictures of him wearing that iced cuban and what not and thought he would have a ton of stuff

Back
Top Bottom