**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Trying to cop me a diamond cross pendant. I saw jacojes standard diamond cross and this is very close to what I would like. Do any of y’all have any other reputable jewelers you can link me to before I pull the trigger?

Getting a small(1 1/4 carat) diamond solitaire cross done for wifey now... should be in my Monday pix comin soon

On the lowest of keys, YM Bape has one with this one

85471468-1B11-4856-92C6-8E310DD10186.png
19A7B744-D1F1-48C5-BCDB-7AFF5E996518.png

Does anyone own a 6mm cuban? Can’t find any good pics of how this size looks when worn

I had a 6mm bracelet. It’s a good size not too small. Eventually went up to 8 now I want a 10 maybe 9

The ape is here :pimp: :lol: :lol:

Are black diamonds and gold a thing? :lol: seems kinda weird/fake. All the comments always trash them

It’s nice though I’d def wear this. I wonder how much it was :nerd:

Daniels has a 6mm cuban chain that weighs 86 grams for $2210 and Rey’s a 6mm cuban that weighs 76grams for $2130 would it be worth it to spend the extra for Daniels just to get 10 more grams? I’ve had a Daniels cuban before never had a Rey let me know

how do they switch the small pave stones set like that tho, is there some kinda drill made of diamonds that crushes diamonds is my guess?

Back
Top Bottom