**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

goes to show you diamonds mean nada at pawn shops.
Tbh ninja, I doubt the shop knew what they was looking at. They would treat a Tito jp the same regardless of stones or not. As long as they ate more than the seller they was good

Reactions: g14
Egaroc that is so true!! You shoulda seen the look on the mans face when I showed him how much it’s worth!!!

Frank mucus I dint think about that but to be honest a lot of pawn shops go through so much product they don’t care have time to look up things all they Wanna do is sell sell sell

Tbh ninja, I doubt the shop knew what they was looking at. They would treat a Tito jp the same regardless of stones or not. As long as they ate more than the seller they was good

they look at karat and weight, after that its off to da races.

Ninja the Jesus weighs 27.5 grams and it says its 10k and has 3 cts of diamonds but I don’t know how accurate that is..also what would be a good mm and weight on a Cuban to put this on??

10k, that's why u got it for that price market numbers...ben baller just over charged if that was da msrp on his site for 10k gold

Definitely is a steal!!!!! Soon as I seen it I knew I had to have it!!!! Ninja the weight is 27.5 grams and it says on the ticket about 3cts of diamonds but I don’t know how accurate that is...it also says it’s 10k on the ticket but on the website the lowest is 14k regardless I’m gonna get it tested as soon as I pick it up to make sure.

get it tested for purity and then put a nice 6-7mm cuban on it.

if it really is 10k i see how da pawnshop straight up disrespected whoever came to trade it in wit that cold shower of truth

Would you say 14k is the best bang for your buck?

I'm bout to run into some $$$, thinking bout gettin another chain. Was contemplating 18k

Why did you do that. You're just helping them to charge more on items in the future. Now they'll look up prices on those types of items and charge accordingly.
If&co prices are def OD now. But dude got a steal for a great quality JP.
What the actual worth versus what If&co charges.....now that’s another story. :smh:

Supersaiyan I’m not buying it for the gold content or gold karrot I’m buying it for the craftsmanship and because I’ve always wanted a Jesus piece a standard size but this will do for now
it wasnt a critique on u it was an analysis of the pawn guy's mentality as to why he would sell it for so low, because we were all baffled by how cheap he sold it for. because it's 10k though, it makes sense now, and isn't surprising.

Back
Top Bottom