**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yeah sum of them look kinda big for a small piece, well done jr35. I wouldn't pick that mold personally but nobody cares and it's an official Jacob & Co so the stones prolly look good when the light hits. it was really a good buy if you like that mold IMO. the blue is still a steal if you can pull it off. Ghostface made a dope but arguably cheapish (cause it's hallow) Jesus piece a classic so that's an example of how it's not what you do but how it's done or in other words it isn't the chain that makes the man, it's the other way around.

Thanks. Yeah couldn't pass on a Jacob piece. If I'm getting another jesus piece, its gonna be the full size enamel. Those rose gold ones are nice as well.

Alright, so is hitting up Reys the easiest way to get ahold of someone there? Tried txting the number but got no response. Tried ordering off Leon's site too, **** says invalid. Having a hell of a time trying to get in contact w/these businesses for a chain. On the westcoast, by the time I'm outta work they closed haha.

Last edited:
Thanks. Yeah couldn't pass on a Jacob piece. If I'm getting another jesus piece, its gonna be the full size enamel. Those rose gold ones are nice as well.

Alright, so is hitting up Reys the easiest way to get ahold of someone there? Tried txting the number but got no response. Tried ordering off Leon's site too, **** says invalid. Having a hell of a time trying to get in contact w/these businesses for a chain. On the westcoast, by the time I'm outta work they closed haha.

I texted Reys sunday evening and again monday morning and they responded both times. Had to call Leon...email and DM didn't get a response

Norma will hit you back it may take about a day depending on how busy they are or if they’re actually in the shop. If not text her again they are always good about communication

Post up some pictures what's the specs?

Not even sure how to describe the style but here’s some pics. I’m assuming it’s some type of foreign style or something. I took it to a jeweler and verified it was real gold. He said it was real gold of “high quality” whatever that means. I asked if it was 18k and he said yeah probably. Figured I’d get better info than that, but that’s all i got out of him. He offered to buy it for around $700, but I figured I’d be able to get a little more if I sold it elsewhere. Unusual style though I think so it might just be sold for scrap. Not sure the best way to go about it. Worst case I guess I can just sell it to him for the $700 and that would easily pay for my white gold rope.

Weighed in at 28.8 grams and it’s about 28 inches in length.

3E64467E-A6F4-41B1-AFA4-BDFB7CE7B340.jpeg
C144BA1A-98F6-4977-907F-309EB623E1F5.jpeg

well that would make sense since he is of indian descent . i googled it and a lot of stuff came up as 22k for indian jewelry. realized it has a 916 stamp on it which indicates that it is in fact 22k gold. also has a 0100 stamp on it which i'm not sure what that means.

Last edited:
Not even sure how to describe the style but here’s some pics. I’m assuming it’s some type of foreign style or something. I took it to a jeweler and verified it was real gold. He said it was real gold of “high quality” whatever that means. I asked if it was 18k and he said yeah probably. Figured I’d get better info than that, but that’s all i got out of him. He offered to buy it for around $700, but I figured I’d be able to get a little more if I sold it elsewhere. Unusual style though I think so it might just be sold for scrap. Not sure the best way to go about it. Worst case I guess I can just sell it to him for the $700 and that would easily pay for my white gold rope.

Weighed in at 28.8 grams and it’s about 28 inches in length.

3E64467E-A6F4-41B1-AFA4-BDFB7CE7B340.jpeg
C144BA1A-98F6-4977-907F-309EB623E1F5.jpeg
This chain would look dope af on a Jesus piece...IMO

went to a pawn shop today and they offered me $1000. said they'd typically try to sell it for about 6 months for double what they paid. if it didn't sell within 6 months, they'd eventually melt it down.

Scrap value is 1,277.07.

You can try and get more on eBay. Did the pawn shop verify the weight and karat?

Damn so Rey’s is booked till the end of September since I’m a new customer. Hit up Leon’s 5x and they finally answered and said they’d email me my invoice so I can pay but that was 3 hours ago and still haven’t gotten my invoice so I can pay them.

I’d hit up Daniels but I believe someone had a hole in their chain. Who else is out there? Cmg site saying they’re 7 weeks out on chains.

Damn so Rey’s is booked till the end of September since I’m a new customer. Hit up Leon’s 5x and they finally answered and said they’d email me my invoice so I can pay but that was 3 hours ago and still haven’t gotten my invoice so I can pay them.

I’d hit up Daniels but I believe someone had a hole in their chain. Who else is out there? Cmg site saying they’re 7 weeks out on chains.

You gotta understand these shops dare real companies and have a lot of local foot traffic to deal with.

The time frame for the work to be done is normal for a 1-2 man operation that does all by hand.

What y’all think of hambone’s (herringbones)?

My girl trying to rock wit em. They hard as hell to find in Nyc. She fittin to get like a 5mm 18”. Y’all peeped black herringbone Instagram? Seems like the next chain to pop since folk up on that retro tip.

https://www.instagram.com/blackherringbone/

I love that style
With that being said. They ruin fast.
The material gets all crinkled up. I wouldn’t spend my money on it. Will ruin within the month

You gotta understand these shops dare real companies and have a lot of local foot traffic to deal with.

The time frame for the work to be done is normal for a 1-2 man operation that does all by hand.

I got all that. Norma was probably the quickest to get back to me even though she had some dental work going on this week. Leon’s was a pain to get a hold of. Hopefully I get the invoice before they close up for the day. You have any other spots to try and hit up?

I wanna upgrade my 7mm 22inch now. Had it
For about 2 months now I want a 10mm

I hit up Norma for a bracelet haven’t heard anything. Maybe I needa remind her.

Back
Top Bottom