**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

My 22kt pieces right now
1D0C31D4-1509-4ADD-83C8-998495184FF7.jpeg
Which style of chain is that in the middle?

icebox owner trying to be friendly to get a sell

"ah man you got robbed too? :D we just got robbed it was crazy you should've seen it, come walk in the back we can watch the footage of it while we get you a capri-sun"

all the hood jewelry stores in the bronx are talking a beating tonight

anyone have any videos of the diamond district or canal stores getting looted ?

cant find nothing online

I just sent mine back to Rey’s for an upgrade from 8mm to 11.4mm. I know I should go 12mm but don’t feel like paying any extra. When did you send your chain? They said mine will be done by the end of the month.
What's the price difference after the trade-in? Considering doing the same.

Would like some advice guys. I have been looking to buy a microcuban, but prices seem pretty high at the moment. I was quoted at $1345 for a 14K
3.7mm 24” 28.0 gr from Reys. Daniels has 4mm 24” 30 gr for $1350. If it was hand made I would def go with Reys since I’ve done business with them and they always exceed my expectations, but since it’s machine made should I go elsewhere?

^ I saw a video of a looting on Bowery...think it was the shop next to Tommy jewels. I’ll see if I can find in a bit
can’t find it anymore. Looks like it was pulled from the original thread on reddit.

this is not chinatown in nyc or any nyc store that i know of

my guess its LA

here is LA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom