**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I know some of you guys are obsessed with that Tito, but that's looking more and more ebay everytime I look at it
Seems like it still in process and getting better honestly have to hold judgement till it’s actually made. In what ways would you say it looks eBay (implying cheap assuming) how would you improve?

Seems like it still in process and getting better honestly have to hold judgement till it’s actually made. In what ways would you say it looks eBay (implying cheap assuming) how would you improve?
The diamond spacing/setting in the crown(kufi) already looks more like a Jason of Beverly Hills JP over the Tito

The diamond spacing/setting in the crown(kufi) already looks more like a Jason of Beverly Hills JP over the Tito
Unfortunately that seems the most difficult to do especially in software the only other way is to hand prong set every diamond which would make each piece inconsistent and probably not even look like how’s Tito we’re set because no one has any high detailed photos of actually they are set in the crown.

His look way better than Jason of Beveryl hills

Attachments

• 81C5CD16-41D5-4C27-B377-CD9B9329D9CC.jpeg
    81C5CD16-41D5-4C27-B377-CD9B9329D9CC.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 687
The diamond spacing doesn’t resemble the
His look way better than Jason of Beveryl hills
Na.... It's going to be like the NLV IF Jesus all over again (Hype for nothing)... Right now the TV Johnny Tito looks closer than this 3D model

Last edited:
looks kinda harsh in the lower right area on the picture (what would be the left side of the pendant when on the neck), like a robot Jesus. now the area I refer is not the part next to the eye, the hairs look nice & organic there but things get a bit block like below that. maybe stone setting & polishing would/could soften sum of the features I'm referring to.

Forget all that. Just go get a Tito or have someone CAD it and try and have it as close as possible to the original.
That’s what’s being done right now it’s all cad I don’t think he has an actual Tito piece to mold from they are very rare

That’s what’s being done right now it’s all cad I don’t think he has an actual Tito piece to mold from they are very rare

That's some BAD Cad work being done IMO.

One looks nourished and the other looks malnourished and is telling us to save him from torture :lol:

IDK, face looks great but the most recent picture does have the fleabay/jewelryunlimited thing going on TBH. unsure if it's the animated diamond setting that threw it off or if adjustments need to be made to the shape of the pendant. on the bright side the face looks great, I think that is the downfall of many a Jesus piece & this 1 looks good, the shape of the beard/chin is a good touch. the crown is reminiscent of those kufi varirents that Flawless has had over the years w/ the protruding prongs. the hair needs work tho, not just tryna heckle sumthin you may have put a lot of time & hard work into but the setting either needs to be done differently or those portions need to be reshaped entirely. maybe it's just the way the image is tilted but it looks like the piece suddenly became shorter there too.

Back
Top Bottom