**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yup my guy i go to has the more circular link too in 4mm, just gotta bring my pendant by and make sure it fits/looks good together

1594858625351.png
Post them pics when they ready🔥🔥🔥 That rings dope by the way💪🏽

I imagine that the harder you look the more faults you’ll find. After however many years I’ve had my cuban it no longer hangs straight and I’ve never honestly paid much attention to how the filing is. I’m still happy with it though

I don't visit this thread often, probably once every few months. But everytime I do visit this thread there's always a new ride turning. Last time I was in this thread I asked about some Cubans and was universally referred to Daniel's by y'all and I come through here months later and now all of a sudden Daniel's is trash. Y'all are a tough crowd lol

I don't visit this thread often, probably once every few months. But everytime I do visit this thread there's always a new ride turning. Last time I was in this thread I asked about some Cubans and was universally referred to Daniel's by y'all and I come through here months later and now all of a sudden Daniel's is trash. Y'all are a tough crowd lol
Maybe I missed those posts but I’ve never seen a “universal Referral” to Daniels. Just my observation and maybe I missing posts but it Seems like Reys and Leon’s have pretty much been 1,2 with Daniels 3.

Maybe I missed those posts but I’ve never seen a “universal Referral” to Daniels. Just my observation and maybe I missing posts but it Seems like Reys and Leon’s have pretty much been 1,2 with Daniels 3.
Just speaking on my personal interactions on here brother. I'm pretty sure I'm out of the loop, Daniel's was the guy that I kept getting referred to last time I was in this thread.. Do the other two have an online site?

Just speaking on my personal interactions on here brother. I'm pretty sure I'm out of the loop, Daniel's was the guy that I kept getting referred to last time I was in this thread.. Do the other two have an online site?
Leon’s does and Reys has a somewhat site but Reys usually goes by texting or calling.

Thanks brother. While we here, I was thinking about copping this pendant. I have a 7mm 22" cuban from Daniel's. Would the bale on this pendant be too small to fit around that chain? If so what's your opinion on the optimal sized chain for a pendant of this size?
Screenshot_20200718-161734.png
Screenshot_20200718-161813.png
Screenshot_20200718-161939.png

measure the width of the lock too, I would guess most of them ad 1 milli to the width you're trying to clear thru the bail

Really? I can't even believe that. A few months ago? Pull up them universal referral posts.

Back
Top Bottom