**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Where's a good place to get sparkly cluster earrings? I have some in si1 g (its Trax so take that for what its worth) & they dont sparkle. They just shine white, if that makes sense. I'm not looking to pay a crazy price for them (under $2,500)

CVD or moissanite suggestions welcome
Doveggs for Moissanite joints let me know might have a code in my email

1597794715283.png

studs > clusters
Every time I see studs bigger than I half a carat in the wild I assume they fufu.
I’m not an earring type cat anyways but I bought some clusters from trax for my wife and daughter. That’s barely any better tho :lol:
But I’m anti moissanite versus diamonds. Even tho diamonds are the biggest scam in Jewlery . :smh:
F965C4E0-09D3-4219-8911-8670E92A8B2F.jpeg
B15BE4EF-011D-46A4-933F-AA803360B95A.jpeg

I also took some summer time pics of my setup at the beach tuhday. You can say I had the convertible out and had to let the tiddays out :lol:
3AD07317-E62C-46EF-B35C-72E7D0EE36CE.jpeg

if anyone wants to slide in da dm’s...proceed :evil:

Every time I see studs bigger than I half a carat in the wild I assume they fufu.

These hoops look good on almost anybody , but I ain't got paper to spend the full 2 G's on them now . November when Neiman Marcus has sales I'll try to get them . I had a pair last year and sold them like a dummy. Their not that big , but the diamonds shine hard on em

I’m not an earring type cat anyways but I bought some clusters from trax for my wife and daughter. That’s barely any better tho :lol:
But I’m anti moissanite versus diamonds. Even tho diamonds are the biggest scam in Jewlery . :smh:
F965C4E0-09D3-4219-8911-8670E92A8B2F.jpeg
B15BE4EF-011D-46A4-933F-AA803360B95A.jpeg

I also took some summer time pics of my setup at the beach tuhday. You can say I had the convertible out and had to let the tiddays out :lol:
3AD07317-E62C-46EF-B35C-72E7D0EE36CE.jpeg

if anyone wants to slide in da dm’s...proceed :evil:
I know you probably posted before but what’s the specs on the cuban your daughter is wearing? 8-9mm?

Cute kid fam. My daughter is due any day now. I showed my girl her pic, she rolled her eyes and said no :lol::nerd:
Blessing maynge 🙏🏽
the chain was for her 1st bday. She should grow out of it before 14 years of age then ima make a bracelet out of it and maybe a ring.
you could tell her that :lol:
The earrings were $210 0.12 ct SI2 H 4mm Something cheap she could beat up until she is older. My wife pair is 8mm 1.20 ct SI2 F.

These hoops look good on almost anybody , but I ain't got paper to spend the full 2 G's on them now . November when Neiman Marcus has sales I'll try to get them . I had a pair last year and sold them like a dummy. Their not that big , but the diamonds shine hard on em

have any pics with them? kinda intrigued now, want to see size in actual ear.

Back
Top Bottom