**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

New pick up. 5mm with my 6mm. I'm staying out of this thread now. Haha
20200828_160209.jpg
20200828_160147.jpg

What are the lengths

Aight well I’m sorta happy. I’ll start off with the pics...
F62D0300-2733-4A80-B056-5A8BD4CBCCFF.jpeg
A2C05AAE-21C3-4409-B08F-19751E231E8B.jpeg

I wanted to get a 20 peso coin pendant because I really like the coin itself. I ordered from Sarraf because they had *what I thought* was the best bezel for it given the price and styles of available bezels.

What disappointed me is the flimsy bail that had a bent connecting piece when it arrived. I was planning to switch the bail anyway but I might consider having the loop connecting part reinforced too.

The bezel itself is dope. Shines like crazy with the diamond cuts. Right now keeping it on my 26” 4MM curb until I can figure out which chain works best for it.

Jacob&co made them for you? or vintage pieces?
the one to the right was commissioned w a guy in the bx who has been casting 'em for the last 20 plus years, then the stones were all hand picked by me w a diamond dealer on 47th st who happens to be a friend of the family. his setter dressed it up nice for me.

last but not least. the one to the left would be the fine works of jacob.

Last edited:
I like the setting in the 1 on my right but the overall mold/design looks better on the piece to the left. I really like the larger bail too. piece on the right looks like Jesus got a haircut before being crucified compared to similar Jesus pieces in that you could add an extra row or two of hair on either side w/o throwing the balance of the pendant off

Back
Top Bottom