**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Because he is a Black/Latino Trump supporter, which is made even funnier by the fact that he's pushing 40 and still lives with his mom I believe.

But he got da jesus piece. so it all balances out.
MeGM.gif

Got an old Curb chain and was thinking of making it into 3 bracelets and couldn’t find nothing on what it should cost, any guesses?

What yall think about this style of ring? Gettin married in PR next April

congrats, not sure I like that as a wedding ring. I think if you're gonna do ice for your wedding ring a channel set band w/big stones is the way to go, sumthin like this but w/softer edges:
2-carat-diamond-mens-eternity-wedding-band-ring__61096.1510584696.350.513.jpg

outer edges rounded/domed? not sure what they call it

What yall think about this style of ring? Gettin married in PR next April

Looks more like a fashion ring more than a wedding ring. I’m not a fan of that ring there. Looks sloppy in regards to just stones thrown on there. I would go for a cleaner setting that that mess. It is nice tho. But it’s ur preference

We normally charge less than $200 for a 16mm lobster clasp and end tab. I guess if you needed some kind of crazy big one for a particularly heavy bracelet or something maybe...

congrats, not sure I like that as a wedding ring. I think if you're gonna do ice for your wedding ring a channel set band w/big stones is the way to go, sumthin like this but w/softer edges:
2-carat-diamond-mens-eternity-wedding-band-ring__61096.1510584696.350.513.jpg

outer edges rounded/domed? not sure what they call it
Hate band types. I guess I should've said that. Kinda like this style most.. just lookin around

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200314-011344_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-011344_Samsung Internet.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 95
Back
Top Bottom