**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

9EB2706F-E433-484A-97FD-B9D806C2616C.png

Is 3560 a fair deal for this piece ?
How u get icebox to slash the price in half? They usually taxing. 3500 not bad tho

NT Jewelry experts, need your help please. Looking to get a ring made for my Lady and would love some recommendations.

looking to make an all gold (or WG) ring but I’d like the ring to be made out of words that are special to us (e.g. Love, Security etc)

can someone point me in the eight direction please

NT Jewelry experts, need your help please. Looking to get a ring made for my Lady and would love some recommendations.

looking to make an all gold (or WG) ring but I’d like the ring to be made out of words that are special to us (e.g. Love, Security etc)

can someone point me in the eight direction please
Contact IceBox

Anybody seen a small piece similar to IF's Micro Ankh from anywhere?

I'm looking for 18k. Seems like it would be an easy piece to find but I haven't had luck finding something pretty similar online. (Have to buy it online) Also, already have the chain so wouldn't need that like IF's come with.

Had the same problem with trying to find a micro Jesus and just bit the bullet and overpaid for IF's in 18k. But its perfect for everyday wear.

If anybody can point me in direction, appreciate it

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 2.08.12 PM.png

Gold prices down to 1900..on its way to 18xx..yall better be ready to buy..may not make it into the 1700s

Anyone interested in buying a solid 18K gold, 1.1 carat, VS+ diamonds 1.5 inch Hamsa hand pendant off of me? DM me if interested

Anybody seen a small piece similar to IF's Micro Ankh from anywhere?

I'm looking for 18k. Seems like it would be an easy piece to find but I haven't had luck finding something pretty similar online. (Have to buy it online) Also, already have the chain so wouldn't need that like IF's come with.

Had the same problem with trying to find a micro Jesus and just bit the bullet and overpaid for IF's in 18k. But its perfect for everyday wear.

If anybody can point me in direction, appreciate it

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 2.08.12 PM.png

Just have him make it in 18k

Last edited:
The gold weight on anything pre mad at Johnny is gonna light. I would pick one and tell him how many grams u want it to weigh. Hood jewelers definitely eating off diamonds right now. People just want ice and don’t know about jewelry so they don’t care about the weight.

My girl showed me a cross she wanted off Johnny IG. Might cop on bf see if he showing love o prices

Back
Top Bottom