**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Limaxi is supposed to be a one man show to and prices are also competitive so Reys technically wouldn't be the exception. It all comes down to preference. If you like Reys work and customer service that much more that you're willing to pay their markup then pay their price.
Bingo all about preference !!

Rey's should be worth it if they are going to charge that much. If the foundation for pricing is that its a one man show vs teams of people making cubans (the status quo in Miami currently) then the quality should exceed Leon's, Limaxi etc.

If Rey's is the exception to the rule- and they charge an exceptional price; shouldn't the work be exceptional? I think so- we will see. I made my purchase based upon this forum's information and a couple of youtube reviews, but mostly this place. My final product and the recent final products of others on here going forward will decide.
Leon is family owned only guys I have seen there are the Leon family you’ll know because they all look alike lol. Not really a team of people there. Limaxi is a one man show.

got a Jewlery cleaner. As a gift from a friend.
not really impressed by it. It cleaned everything nice but not in between the links of my Cuban (which is the biggest crude/filth deposit on the chain). It’s cool for a decent clean but not a deep down grime clean
The cleaner also has a heating mechanism to it so it gets pretty warm.

still prefer the old tooth brush and soap method.
697FA795-C9A5-453F-B210-DB498ED8430D.jpeg
What cleaner did you get? I’ve seen dudes here post a cleaner called Trioshine 3 in 1 that was highly recommended.

my chain back to IF still hasn't updated

looking like an L, smfh
So you mean to tell me that you waited all that time for a chain only to get one as a gift and send it back? 🤦🏿‍♂️ then you don't ship it next day air with the proper insurance? asking for a friend....

So you mean to tell me that you waited all that time for a chain only to get one as a gift and send it back? 🤦🏿‍♂️ then you don't ship it next day air with the proper insurance? asking for a friend....
didn't send the JP just the chain, exchange for a longer length. never had issues with USPS until now, go figure

just gonna order another chain if it doesn't show up soon but what garbage and what are the odds

didn't send the JP just the chain, exchange for a longer length. never had issues with USPS until now, go figure

just gonna order another chain if it doesn't show up soon but what garbage and what are the odds
Yeah i saw when you 1st posted, anytime you dealing with any shipping company and sending jewlery especially high end stuff you ship that **** next day, I don't care how much it cost.
I had an issue with my cuban from Leon and shipped it back to them next day air, the second it showed delivery I called them to confirm. cost me like $60 and I didn't care one bit. sorry it happened to you and I hope it gets found!

got a Jewlery cleaner. As a gift from a friend.
not really impressed by it. It cleaned everything nice but not in between the links of my Cuban (which is the biggest crude/filth deposit on the chain). It’s cool for a decent clean but not a deep down grime clean
The cleaner also has a heating mechanism to it so it gets pretty warm.

still prefer the old tooth brush and soap method.
697FA795-C9A5-453F-B210-DB498ED8430D.jpeg

Is that cuban on the right with what looks like Leons stamp your daughters chain? What are the specs on that g?

Icebox stopped selling the non iced JP? I don’t see it on their site

Email [email protected] he can help. I contacted him through email but we didn't discuss prices he wanted to do that over the phone and unfortunately for me I'm deployed on a ship and don't have a number he can call me on. I also heard you can get a Niketalk discount didn't get to confirm though. Below is his other info.

Will Nguyen
Executive Sales Professional

Icebox Diamonds & Watches
3255 Peachtree Road, Suite 2
Atlanta, GA 30305

Cell: (404) 683-9591
Store: (404) 842-0266

Email [email protected] he can help. I contacted him through email but we didn't discuss prices he wanted to do that over the phone and unfortunately for me I'm deployed on a ship and don't have a number he can call me on. I also heard you can get a Niketalk discount didn't get to confirm though. Below is his other info.

Will Nguyen

Atlanta, GA 30305

Bet, good looks bro

Will Nguyen

Atlanta, GA 30305

been waiting for that quote for almost a year, good luck with that!
Screenshot_20210213-231217_Messages.jpg

Back
Top Bottom