**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Just left leons.. decided to give him a shot again because he had a 16.5mm bracelet in stock. Went to get cash out of a local ATM and they all had limits.. tried to finesse leon to drop the tax using a card and it was a no go! Tax was $700 extra..looks like I'm comin back to miami🤷🏾‍♂️
20210302_110027.jpg
20210302_111740.jpg

And here's a flik of a couple big boy ropes he had
Yea I had to make up the difference in card with my bracelet. He didn’t charge me tax though. I haggle in Spanish with these Miami jewelers. They hate speaking English down there.

is gold really dipping? i plan on picking up a mariner chain from my jeweler either this month or next... trying to cop 14k 24in 60 grams...

looking to get a Sterling Silver cuban. any suggestions on best place to look gents?

looking to get a Sterling Silver cuban. any suggestions on best place to look gents?
Funny that you ask.. i sent funds over on Saturday to Leons. Bought my oldest a silver cuban. He buys/has nothing but silver jewelry already and dont really care about gold like me/my youngest lol

Got a 6mm so theyll still fabricate it by hand and the price was legit.

You already know!

Back
Top Bottom