**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

They did me a favor bc they did this as an upgrade even though my two chains were not originally bought from them so I didn't have to sell at loss. All I payed was labor plus the additional 12 or so grams needed for the new chain. Labor was about 1750

What did you trade in? How easy/ fair were they with the value?

They did me a favor bc they did this as an upgrade even though my two chains were not originally bought from them so I didn't have to sell at loss. All I payed was labor plus the additional 12 or so grams needed for the new chain. Labor was about 1750
Did you have to haggle for the trade in? They said they don’t normally take trade ins when buying?

When I was considering getting rid of my cuban they didn't even let me do that. I just copped something else instead.

18K 24in 8mm. Ships manana
From Leon’s. Dude who has been top notch all the way through. It almost didn’t happen because I got quoted too low but we Worked it out. 2 weeks from order to ship date.
08591522-4DC3-40EF-98B8-83D07107541D.jpeg

3C25FD6E-E8B6-4089-AFA9-99527A3995CE.jpeg
Wait until you go 24k. You won’t go down going forward :lol:

LOL. I’m already plotting on a 24k piece. I was in Chicago on Devon Ave checking out the Indian spots. I didn’t see anything that caught my eye. I’m probably going to have to go the custom route.

Back
Top Bottom